Mrs M E Smith
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, February 22 for Mary Edith Smith of Lowestoft who died on February 5, aged 85.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, February 22 for Mary Edith Smith of Lowestoft who died on February 5, aged 85.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Michael Smith (Son) and Georgina Palmer, Kelvin Smith (Son), Anthony Smith (Grandson), and Bobby, Leah, Jared and Hannah, Mark Smith (Grandson) and Laura, Nicola, Jennifer and Karen (Granddaughters), Kenneth and Joyce Smith, Margaret and David Harmer, Julie and Julian Hogg, Rachel Hogg, Pearl Smith, Shirley Ellwood, Ros Rumsby, Kim Palmer, Patrick Palmer, Nicola Wright, Daniel Wright, John Holmes, Lesley and Jimmy Trapp, Mr and Mrs J Blanchflower, Terry Brown, Barry Robinson.
Funeral arrangements were by R. Rivett Ltd.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Mrs Mary Edith Smith wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for East Anglian Air Ambulance are still being accepted c/o R. Rivett Ltd., 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
Special thanks to: All the staff at the James Paget and Lowestoft Hospitals for the care they gave Mary over the last days of her life.
- 1 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 2 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 3 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 4 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 5 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 8 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 9 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open
- 10 Council distributes £14m to Covid-hit firms
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.