Mrs M E Smith
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, February 22 for Mary Edith Smith of Lowestoft who died on February 5, aged 85.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, February 22 for Mary Edith Smith of Lowestoft who died on February 5, aged 85.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Michael Smith (Son) and Georgina Palmer, Kelvin Smith (Son), Anthony Smith (Grandson), and Bobby, Leah, Jared and Hannah, Mark Smith (Grandson) and Laura, Nicola, Jennifer and Karen (Granddaughters), Kenneth and Joyce Smith, Margaret and David Harmer, Julie and Julian Hogg, Rachel Hogg, Pearl Smith, Shirley Ellwood, Ros Rumsby, Kim Palmer, Patrick Palmer, Nicola Wright, Daniel Wright, John Holmes, Lesley and Jimmy Trapp, Mr and Mrs J Blanchflower, Terry Brown, Barry Robinson.
Funeral arrangements were by R. Rivett Ltd.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Mrs Mary Edith Smith wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for East Anglian Air Ambulance are still being accepted c/o R. Rivett Ltd., 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
Special thanks to: All the staff at the James Paget and Lowestoft Hospitals for the care they gave Mary over the last days of her life.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 10 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.