Mrs M E Smith
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, February 22 for Mary Edith Smith of Lowestoft who died on February 5, aged 85.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, February 22 for Mary Edith Smith of Lowestoft who died on February 5, aged 85.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Michael Smith (Son) and Georgina Palmer, Kelvin Smith (Son), Anthony Smith (Grandson), and Bobby, Leah, Jared and Hannah, Mark Smith (Grandson) and Laura, Nicola, Jennifer and Karen (Granddaughters), Kenneth and Joyce Smith, Margaret and David Harmer, Julie and Julian Hogg, Rachel Hogg, Pearl Smith, Shirley Ellwood, Ros Rumsby, Kim Palmer, Patrick Palmer, Nicola Wright, Daniel Wright, John Holmes, Lesley and Jimmy Trapp, Mr and Mrs J Blanchflower, Terry Brown, Barry Robinson.
Funeral arrangements were by R. Rivett Ltd.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Mrs Mary Edith Smith wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for East Anglian Air Ambulance are still being accepted c/o R. Rivett Ltd., 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
Special thanks to: All the staff at the James Paget and Lowestoft Hospitals for the care they gave Mary over the last days of her life.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 5 Acid attack victim opens heart to TV star on true crime show
- 6 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 7 Adapted trike helping to fulfil dreams and bring back 'happy memories'
- 8 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 9 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 10 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.