Mrs M Goldspink
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, April 14, for Mary Goldspink, of Carlton Colville, who died on March 27, aged 79.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, April 14, for Mary Goldspink, of Carlton Colville, who died on March 27, aged 79.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Mr and Mrs H Goldspink, Mr M Goldspink, Ms D Minnis, Masters K and B Goldspink, Ms T Minnis, Mrs S Minnis, Ms J Goldspink, Mr S Lee, Master J Goldspink, Ms D Goldspink, Mr and Mrs G Scallon, Mrs N Scallon, Mr P Scallon, Mr W Scallon, Mrs M Black, Ms S Black, Mr and Mrs M Hayden, Mr and Mrs B Freeman, Mrs J O'Sullivan, Ms M O'Sullivan, Mr D Manning, Mr P Stirland, Mr and Mrs P Ashford, Mr and Mrs R Jenkerson, Ms H Jenkerson, Master J Jenkerson, Mr and Mrs M Reynolds, Mr and Mrs G Whiteside, Mr S Russell, Mr and Mrs S Baker, Ms K Scrivens, Beau and Danny, Ms M Hayden, Ms K Hayden, Mrs L Lumley, Mr A James, best friend Marleen, all other friends and family.
The family of the late Mrs Mary Goldspink wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Lowestoft Hospital Gwen Baker Unit) are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks to all the nurses and staff at Lowestoft hospital - Gwen Baker Ward, Dr S Lock.
Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 7 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 8 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 9 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 10 Free scooter hire in town for those getting Covid vaccinations
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft.