Mrs M Goldspink
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, April 14, for Mary Goldspink, of Carlton Colville, who died on March 27, aged 79.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, April 14, for Mary Goldspink, of Carlton Colville, who died on March 27, aged 79.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Mr and Mrs H Goldspink, Mr M Goldspink, Ms D Minnis, Masters K and B Goldspink, Ms T Minnis, Mrs S Minnis, Ms J Goldspink, Mr S Lee, Master J Goldspink, Ms D Goldspink, Mr and Mrs G Scallon, Mrs N Scallon, Mr P Scallon, Mr W Scallon, Mrs M Black, Ms S Black, Mr and Mrs M Hayden, Mr and Mrs B Freeman, Mrs J O'Sullivan, Ms M O'Sullivan, Mr D Manning, Mr P Stirland, Mr and Mrs P Ashford, Mr and Mrs R Jenkerson, Ms H Jenkerson, Master J Jenkerson, Mr and Mrs M Reynolds, Mr and Mrs G Whiteside, Mr S Russell, Mr and Mrs S Baker, Ms K Scrivens, Beau and Danny, Ms M Hayden, Ms K Hayden, Mrs L Lumley, Mr A James, best friend Marleen, all other friends and family.
The family of the late Mrs Mary Goldspink wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Lowestoft Hospital Gwen Baker Unit) are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks to all the nurses and staff at Lowestoft hospital - Gwen Baker Ward, Dr S Lock.
Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 7 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 8 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Stranded fishing vessel towed to safety by lifeboats
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft.