Mrs M Goldspink
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, April 14, for Mary Goldspink, of Carlton Colville, who died on March 27, aged 79.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, April 14, for Mary Goldspink, of Carlton Colville, who died on March 27, aged 79.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Mr and Mrs H Goldspink, Mr M Goldspink, Ms D Minnis, Masters K and B Goldspink, Ms T Minnis, Mrs S Minnis, Ms J Goldspink, Mr S Lee, Master J Goldspink, Ms D Goldspink, Mr and Mrs G Scallon, Mrs N Scallon, Mr P Scallon, Mr W Scallon, Mrs M Black, Ms S Black, Mr and Mrs M Hayden, Mr and Mrs B Freeman, Mrs J O'Sullivan, Ms M O'Sullivan, Mr D Manning, Mr P Stirland, Mr and Mrs P Ashford, Mr and Mrs R Jenkerson, Ms H Jenkerson, Master J Jenkerson, Mr and Mrs M Reynolds, Mr and Mrs G Whiteside, Mr S Russell, Mr and Mrs S Baker, Ms K Scrivens, Beau and Danny, Ms M Hayden, Ms K Hayden, Mrs L Lumley, Mr A James, best friend Marleen, all other friends and family.
The family of the late Mrs Mary Goldspink wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Lowestoft Hospital Gwen Baker Unit) are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks to all the nurses and staff at Lowestoft hospital - Gwen Baker Ward, Dr S Lock.
Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 3 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 4 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 5 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 6 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 7 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 8 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft.