Mrs M M Faria
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Friday, March 6, for Marion McNicol Faria, of Lowestoft, who died on February 25, aged 87.The Rev Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Friday, March 6, for Marion McNicol Faria, of Lowestoft, who died on February 25, aged 87.
The Rev Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Ron Enticknap and Sheila Enticknap (son and daughter-in-law), John Enticknap and Maureen Pearson (son and partner), Andrew Enticknap and Ann Enticknap (grandson and wife), Kieran and Frances Enticknap (great grandchildren), Alison Enticknap and Gordon Steele (granddaughter and partner), Carl Enticknap and Lydia Enticknap (grandson and wife) (also representing Brooke), Maria Bertall and Bruce Stanley (granddaughter and partner) (Toby), Zoe Gibbs (granddaughter) (Jamie and Kirsty), Jenna Enticknap (great granddaughter), Lyle Hawkes (great grandson) and Jemma, Muriel Enticknap (sister-in-law), Eddie Enticknap (brother-in-law) (Betty, Lynn and Lester), Rita Gonsalves (sister-in-law) and Eddie O'Brian.
Unable to attend were: Rose Coleman(daughter), Paul and Peter (grandsons) and Kyle (great grandson) - Isle of Wight; Robert Engstrom (brother), Patty, Rob and Amanda - Atlanta, USA; Dolores Caldeira (sister-in-law) and Mannie - USA; Susan Lawn - Scotland.
Floral tributes: To Mum, no more pain - may you now be at peace, love Ron and Sheila. Rest in peace Mum, all our love Rose, Paul, Peter and Kyle. With fond memories of a dear grandma, sister and aunt, love from Alison and Gordon, Robert and Patty, Rob and Amanda. From Carl, Lydia and Brooke.
The family of the late Mrs Marion Faria wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and for donations received. Donations for The Stroke Association are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
- 1 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 2 Best friends take over popular café in 'just heavenly' setting
- 3 Wooden fence panels stolen from front garden of home
- 4 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 5 VW Golf seized and BMW driver warned over loud exhaust in Lowestoft
- 6 Father-of-four gets driving ban after night out in resort
- 7 Who put them up there? The mystery of the Lowestoft scarecrows
- 8 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 9 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 10 'A first for Lowestoft': Joy as new outdoor fitness equipment unveiled
Special thanks to: The family of the late Mrs Myra Faria would like to express their sincere thanks to all the nurses and staff of Kensington Nursing Home for their constant kindness and care during her stay there.
Special thanks to Eddie and Betty for their visits to Myra. Also to Rev Girling and all at R Rivett Ltd for their caring professionalism.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, Carlton Road, Lowestoft.