Mrs M Mercer
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 6 of Mary Mercer who died on December 22, aged 80. The Rev David Reed officiated.The family would like to thank the many friends and family who attended the service.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 6 of Mary Mercer who died on December 22, aged 80. The Rev David Reed officiated.
The family would like to thank the many friends and family who attended the service. A special thank you to the Sandra Chapman Unit, District Nurses at Alexandra Road, Marie Curie Nurses, Macmillan Nurses, to Rev'd David Reed and Rev'd Christine Kennell and also to Mrs E Russell. Thank you for all donations received for Cancer Research UK which are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1NY.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft