Mrs M Mercer
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 6 of Mary Mercer who died on December 22, aged 80. The Rev David Reed officiated.The family would like to thank the many friends and family who attended the service.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 6 of Mary Mercer who died on December 22, aged 80. The Rev David Reed officiated.
The family would like to thank the many friends and family who attended the service. A special thank you to the Sandra Chapman Unit, District Nurses at Alexandra Road, Marie Curie Nurses, Macmillan Nurses, to Rev'd David Reed and Rev'd Christine Kennell and also to Mrs E Russell. Thank you for all donations received for Cancer Research UK which are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1NY.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 6 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 7 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 8 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 9 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 10 Empty town centre shop sells at auction