Mrs M Mercer
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 6 of Mary Mercer who died on December 22, aged 80. The Rev David Reed officiated.The family would like to thank the many friends and family who attended the service.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 6 of Mary Mercer who died on December 22, aged 80. The Rev David Reed officiated.
The family would like to thank the many friends and family who attended the service. A special thank you to the Sandra Chapman Unit, District Nurses at Alexandra Road, Marie Curie Nurses, Macmillan Nurses, to Rev'd David Reed and Rev'd Christine Kennell and also to Mrs E Russell. Thank you for all donations received for Cancer Research UK which are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1NY.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced