Mrs M Mullender
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on November 18, for Maidie Mullender who died at Kensington House on November 2, aged 79.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on November 18, for Maidie Mullender who died at Kensington House on November 2, aged 79.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mr Trevor Webb (brother) would like to pass on special thanks to Mrs Dianne Collins and husband David for making all the funeral arrangements and visiting Maidie regularly in hospital. Thanks to James Paget University Hospital and Kensington House Nursing Home for their care of Maidie and also of her husband Jack, who is in Kensington House and was unable to attend the funeral. Thanks to all the friends and neighbours who attended, especially those who travelled from Potton and Sandy in Bedfordshire. Thank you to Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Lowestoft for the smooth and trouble free funeral arrangements also to Father David Girling and the organist David Rich for their services. Many thanks to the Hotel Victoria, Lowestoft for the catering arrangements which were excellent.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft.
- 1 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 2 Restaurant owner 'optimistic' for future after Christmas cancellations
- 3 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 4 New homes and retail unit bid for vacant former Tesco store
- 5 Holocaust memorial ceremony to be held at town's rail station
- 6 'Blight' of fly-tipping on rise in east Suffolk as council vows clampdown
- 7 Motorbike stolen during overnight theft in Lowestoft
- 8 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 9 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Green light to restore High Street shopfronts dating back to 1860s