Mrs M Mullender
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on November 18, for Maidie Mullender who died at Kensington House on November 2, aged 79.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on November 18, for Maidie Mullender who died at Kensington House on November 2, aged 79.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mr Trevor Webb (brother) would like to pass on special thanks to Mrs Dianne Collins and husband David for making all the funeral arrangements and visiting Maidie regularly in hospital. Thanks to James Paget University Hospital and Kensington House Nursing Home for their care of Maidie and also of her husband Jack, who is in Kensington House and was unable to attend the funeral. Thanks to all the friends and neighbours who attended, especially those who travelled from Potton and Sandy in Bedfordshire. Thank you to Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Lowestoft for the smooth and trouble free funeral arrangements also to Father David Girling and the organist David Rich for their services. Many thanks to the Hotel Victoria, Lowestoft for the catering arrangements which were excellent.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
You may also want to watch:
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft.
- 1 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man in 30s suffers emergency in Kessingland
- 3 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 4 Why a strange light was seen flying over Lowestoft
- 5 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 6 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 7 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 8 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 9 School hails success of open evening as families return to the classroom
- 10 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles