Mrs M Mullender
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on November 18, for Maidie Mullender who died at Kensington House on November 2, aged 79.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on November 18, for Maidie Mullender who died at Kensington House on November 2, aged 79.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mr Trevor Webb (brother) would like to pass on special thanks to Mrs Dianne Collins and husband David for making all the funeral arrangements and visiting Maidie regularly in hospital. Thanks to James Paget University Hospital and Kensington House Nursing Home for their care of Maidie and also of her husband Jack, who is in Kensington House and was unable to attend the funeral. Thanks to all the friends and neighbours who attended, especially those who travelled from Potton and Sandy in Bedfordshire. Thank you to Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Lowestoft for the smooth and trouble free funeral arrangements also to Father David Girling and the organist David Rich for their services. Many thanks to the Hotel Victoria, Lowestoft for the catering arrangements which were excellent.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
You may also want to watch:
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft.
- 1 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through region
- 2 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 3 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
- 4 When do the clocks go forward in 2021?
- 5 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 6 The voice of the Shipping Forecast publishes latest fox storybook
- 7 Pontins accused of using discriminatory 'undesirable guest' list
- 8 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft
- 9 Man charged following early morning burglary attempt
- 10 'A big thank you' - Superheroes salute key workers and NHS staff