Mrs M Mullender
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on November 18, for Maidie Mullender who died at Kensington House on November 2, aged 79.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on November 18, for Maidie Mullender who died at Kensington House on November 2, aged 79.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mr Trevor Webb (brother) would like to pass on special thanks to Mrs Dianne Collins and husband David for making all the funeral arrangements and visiting Maidie regularly in hospital. Thanks to James Paget University Hospital and Kensington House Nursing Home for their care of Maidie and also of her husband Jack, who is in Kensington House and was unable to attend the funeral. Thanks to all the friends and neighbours who attended, especially those who travelled from Potton and Sandy in Bedfordshire. Thank you to Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Lowestoft for the smooth and trouble free funeral arrangements also to Father David Girling and the organist David Rich for their services. Many thanks to the Hotel Victoria, Lowestoft for the catering arrangements which were excellent.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
You may also want to watch:
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 10 School warning after social media post about girls being approached