Mrs M Wood
THE funeral service took place at St Faith's Crematorium, Norwich on December 31, for Mary Wood, who died on December 14, aged 96.The Rev Roger Kent officiated.
THE funeral service took place at St Faith's Crematorium, Norwich on December 31, for Mary Wood, who died on December 14, aged 96.
The Rev Roger Kent officiated.
Principal mourners were, Pam Tovell (daughter), Philip Tovell (son-in-law), Jane (granddaughter) and her husband Steve, Ian (grandson), Sue and Ken Whitmore, Mark Binns and Christopher Christou (managers at Lound Hall Nursing Home).
The family of Mary wish to thank all relatives and friends for their beautiful floral tributes and kind expressions of sympathy. Special thanks to the Rev Roger Kent for his comforting service and managers and staff at Lound Hall Nursing Home for the care given to Mary.
You may also want to watch:
Please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 6 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 7 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 8 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 9 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 10 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages