Mrs M Wood
THE funeral service took place at St Faith's Crematorium, Norwich on December 31, for Mary Wood, who died on December 14, aged 96.The Rev Roger Kent officiated.
THE funeral service took place at St Faith's Crematorium, Norwich on December 31, for Mary Wood, who died on December 14, aged 96.
The Rev Roger Kent officiated.
Principal mourners were, Pam Tovell (daughter), Philip Tovell (son-in-law), Jane (granddaughter) and her husband Steve, Ian (grandson), Sue and Ken Whitmore, Mark Binns and Christopher Christou (managers at Lound Hall Nursing Home).
The family of Mary wish to thank all relatives and friends for their beautiful floral tributes and kind expressions of sympathy. Special thanks to the Rev Roger Kent for his comforting service and managers and staff at Lound Hall Nursing Home for the care given to Mary.
You may also want to watch:
Please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 2 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 3 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 4 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 5 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 6 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020
- 9 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 10 Lowestoft man denies breaching restraining order moments after it was made