Mrs M Wood
THE funeral service took place at St Faith's Crematorium, Norwich on December 31, for Mary Wood, who died on December 14, aged 96.The Rev Roger Kent officiated.
THE funeral service took place at St Faith's Crematorium, Norwich on December 31, for Mary Wood, who died on December 14, aged 96.
The Rev Roger Kent officiated.
Principal mourners were, Pam Tovell (daughter), Philip Tovell (son-in-law), Jane (granddaughter) and her husband Steve, Ian (grandson), Sue and Ken Whitmore, Mark Binns and Christopher Christou (managers at Lound Hall Nursing Home).
The family of Mary wish to thank all relatives and friends for their beautiful floral tributes and kind expressions of sympathy. Special thanks to the Rev Roger Kent for his comforting service and managers and staff at Lound Hall Nursing Home for the care given to Mary.
Please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
- 3 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 4 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 5 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 6 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas
- 7 Pressure group anger over speeding drivers on busy bypass
- 8 Fallen tree blocks train lines near Lowestoft
- 9 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 10 Investigations ongoing after stolen moped involved in crash