Mrs M Wood
THE funeral service took place at St Faith's Crematorium, Norwich on December 31, for Mary Wood, who died on December 14, aged 96.The Rev Roger Kent officiated.
THE funeral service took place at St Faith's Crematorium, Norwich on December 31, for Mary Wood, who died on December 14, aged 96.
The Rev Roger Kent officiated.
Principal mourners were, Pam Tovell (daughter), Philip Tovell (son-in-law), Jane (granddaughter) and her husband Steve, Ian (grandson), Sue and Ken Whitmore, Mark Binns and Christopher Christou (managers at Lound Hall Nursing Home).
The family of Mary wish to thank all relatives and friends for their beautiful floral tributes and kind expressions of sympathy. Special thanks to the Rev Roger Kent for his comforting service and managers and staff at Lound Hall Nursing Home for the care given to Mary.
Please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 2 Drone video reveals best look at Gull Wing bridge project
- 3 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 4 Do you know him? CCTV appeal launched after Lowestoft assault
- 5 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 6 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 7 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 8 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 9 Power tools stolen after shed broken into overnight
- 10 Community response hailed as Tilli, five, continues recovery after stroke