Mrs M Wood
THE funeral service took place at St Faith's Crematorium, Norwich on December 31, for Mary Wood, who died on December 14, aged 96.The Rev Roger Kent officiated.
THE funeral service took place at St Faith's Crematorium, Norwich on December 31, for Mary Wood, who died on December 14, aged 96.
The Rev Roger Kent officiated.
Principal mourners were, Pam Tovell (daughter), Philip Tovell (son-in-law), Jane (granddaughter) and her husband Steve, Ian (grandson), Sue and Ken Whitmore, Mark Binns and Christopher Christou (managers at Lound Hall Nursing Home).
The family of Mary wish to thank all relatives and friends for their beautiful floral tributes and kind expressions of sympathy. Special thanks to the Rev Roger Kent for his comforting service and managers and staff at Lound Hall Nursing Home for the care given to Mary.
You may also want to watch:
Please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 2 Family 'truly moved' as crowds remember building company founder
- 3 Will Suffolk see snow as wintry showers hit before the weekend?
- 4 'A bit ridiculous': Environment Agency criticised after flood alert delay
- 5 Will Suffolk rubbish tip booking system remain permanently post-Covid?
- 6 Plea for answers after blacksmith's 'devastating' death
- 7 Former care home could be turned into supported housing
- 8 Suspected counterfeit cigarettes seized from Lowestoft business
- 9 Designer sunglasses stolen from parked car
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary