Mrs Mabel Slater
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Monday, March 2 of Mabel Slater, who died on March 12, aged 89, at Carlton Hall Residential Home.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Monday, March 23 of Mabel Slater, who died on March 12, aged 89, at Carlton Hall Residential Home.
Mourners were: Daughter Linda and son-in-law Martin, grandchildren Stuart, Nicola and Andrew, daughter-in-law, great grandson Owen, son Malcolm and Wendy, Mrs Joyce Rackham (sister), Brenda Proudfoot, Paul Blowers, Sylvia and Brian Pells, Mr and Mrs Beaumont, Paulette and Tony Smith, Kathryn Edmunds (also representing Andy Edmunds, Robert and Amy Edmunds), Stephen and Gerald Wilson (Wilson family), Martin, Peter, Doris and Robert, Trevor and Karen Blowers, Keith Blowers and Pauline Earl, Sheila and Brian Yull (Agnus and family), Mr and Mrs D Rackham, Mr Nigel Rackham, George and Heather Gardiner, Margaret and Derek Fenn and family, Janet and Glynn Williams, Sandy and Maureen Robb (niece and husband), Julie Pilgrim (Keith Pilgrim), Brian (Pip) Blowers (Ann Blowers and family), Mr and Mrs Malcolm Critoph, R W Blowers, Mr and Mrs Ivan and Pat Blowers, Martyn Blowers (Dorothy, Diana and Sheila), Fiona Benham, Doris Whaley, Peter Whybrow and family (Ian, Carole and family - Australia), Jackie, Ruth and Matthew Blowers (Les Blowers), Colin, Janet and Tania and Jamie Le-Grice.
Floral tributes were: Wherever I go, whatever I do, we will always love and remember you, Linda and Martin. Always in our hearts, Stuart, Nicola and Andrew. Never forget you, daughter-in-law and great grandson Owen.
The family would like to thank all friends and family for the floral tributes and the kind words received, also staff at Carlton Hall for their kindness and care, thanks to Anglia Co-Operative Funerals for all the arrangements, and thanks to Paul and Sharon at the Waveney Pub, Oulton Broad for the wake.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 4 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 5 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 6 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 7 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back
- 8 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 9 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son