Mrs Mabel Slater
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Monday, March 2 of Mabel Slater, who died on March 12, aged 89, at Carlton Hall Residential Home.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Monday, March 23 of Mabel Slater, who died on March 12, aged 89, at Carlton Hall Residential Home.
Mourners were: Daughter Linda and son-in-law Martin, grandchildren Stuart, Nicola and Andrew, daughter-in-law, great grandson Owen, son Malcolm and Wendy, Mrs Joyce Rackham (sister), Brenda Proudfoot, Paul Blowers, Sylvia and Brian Pells, Mr and Mrs Beaumont, Paulette and Tony Smith, Kathryn Edmunds (also representing Andy Edmunds, Robert and Amy Edmunds), Stephen and Gerald Wilson (Wilson family), Martin, Peter, Doris and Robert, Trevor and Karen Blowers, Keith Blowers and Pauline Earl, Sheila and Brian Yull (Agnus and family), Mr and Mrs D Rackham, Mr Nigel Rackham, George and Heather Gardiner, Margaret and Derek Fenn and family, Janet and Glynn Williams, Sandy and Maureen Robb (niece and husband), Julie Pilgrim (Keith Pilgrim), Brian (Pip) Blowers (Ann Blowers and family), Mr and Mrs Malcolm Critoph, R W Blowers, Mr and Mrs Ivan and Pat Blowers, Martyn Blowers (Dorothy, Diana and Sheila), Fiona Benham, Doris Whaley, Peter Whybrow and family (Ian, Carole and family - Australia), Jackie, Ruth and Matthew Blowers (Les Blowers), Colin, Janet and Tania and Jamie Le-Grice.
Floral tributes were: Wherever I go, whatever I do, we will always love and remember you, Linda and Martin. Always in our hearts, Stuart, Nicola and Andrew. Never forget you, daughter-in-law and great grandson Owen.
The family would like to thank all friends and family for the floral tributes and the kind words received, also staff at Carlton Hall for their kindness and care, thanks to Anglia Co-Operative Funerals for all the arrangements, and thanks to Paul and Sharon at the Waveney Pub, Oulton Broad for the wake.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 5 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 6 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 9 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft