Mrs N Harper
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on August 20, for Nellie Harper, of Lowestoft, who died on August 7, aged 89.The Rev Marilyn Zipfel officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on August 20, for Nellie Harper, of Lowestoft, who died on August 7, aged 89.
The Rev Marilyn Zipfel officiated.
Mourners were: Terry and Dawn Harper (son and daughter-in-law), Tina and Derek Batty (daughter and son-in-law), grandchildren: Georgina and Bob Chambers, Deborah Nicholson, Trisha and Graeme, Maria and Mark Mummery, Shawn Batty, Nicola and Mark Sullivan, great grandchildren: Samantha and Guy, Tony and Terry. Doris and Wally Gibson (sister and brother-in-law), Christine and Alan, Pat Moore, Darin and Wayne, Mr Ray Skippen, Faith, Aaron and Chloe, Gary Kettless, Monica and Michael Boyle, Janet and Peter Woolston, Lee and Anne Stevenson, Mrs Irene Wood, Mrs Carolyn Woodcock, Jean and Eric Baker, Miss Margaret Baker, Maureen and David Smith and Brenda, Mr and Mrs D King, Mr Colin Gayfer (also representing Mrs Anne Gayfer), Mr Brian Chase, Mrs Shirley Newland, Mrs P Calderwood, Mrs Shirley Boyce, Mrs Christine Snell (Unilever rep), Lynne and Chas Moore, Joyce Evans, Pauline and Ivy, Mrs Lisa Barker, Mrs Susan Sullivan, Julia Cubitt-James, Helen Farnell, Rick and Christine Orme. Others were also present; too numerous to mention.
The family of Mrs Nellie Harper wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for GOSHCC and JPUH NHS Foundation Trust are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks to: Dr Lall at Crestview Surgery, doctors and nurses on Ward 4 at JPH, friends and neighbours for their help and support over the years, Rev Marilyn Zipfel for her moving and caring service, Reg Rivett for his help and excellent funeral arrangements.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 3 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 4 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 5 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 6 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 7 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 9 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, Carlton Road, Lowestoft.