Mrs P K Cook
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Tuesday, March 17, for Peggy Cook, of Oulton Broad, who died on March 3, aged 84 years.The Rev Marilyn Zipfel officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Tuesday, March 17, for Peggy Cook, of Oulton Broad, who died on March 3, aged 84 years.
The Rev Marilyn Zipfel officiated.
Mourners were: Mr S Cook, Mr and Mrs J Showell, Mr and Mrs L Roberts, Mr M Powely. Paul Weaver, Frank Weavers, Jonathan Weavers, Glenda Weavers, Mr and Mrs M Goldsmith, Mrs Rose Goldsmith, Lily and Les Pettett and Vanda (Quid Dog), Debbie Ellis, S Cambell (also representing M Barnes), Anna Reynolds, Jan and Ken Saunders, Maureen and John Matthews, Maureen Harman, Thelma Askew, Diane and Adrian Bray, Dennis Sutton, Ivan and Mavis Achew, Ann Frost, Sharon Raven, Mrs G Humphrey, Mr A Humphrey, Jack and Helen Prior, Evelyn Howard, Betty Neale, Gill and Steve Cheeseman, Derek Lawrence, Joyce Killett, Bill Alexander, Maria Killett, Roy and Marie Stewart, Michael Sutton, Irene Jensome, Jackie Patterson, Jeanette Aldridge, Sue Spooner, Enid Kriete, Connie Savage, June and Ivan Green, Bill Manning, Caron Smith, Val Middleton, Gail Palmer, Sarah Needs, Jean and Alan Hull, Sue Dye, Trevor Nora Hull and Carol.
Unable to attend were: Jean Norman, Sylvia and Lynn, Richard, Gemma and Lauren, Mr and Mrs R Neale, Nicky, Sam and Abbie, Douglas and Jenny.
Floral tributes were: Forever in my dearest wife, to my darling wife Peggy all my love Sid. On loving memory of Aunt Peg, love from Jenny, Michele, Bryan, James Holly and Gregg. Always in our hearts with fondest memories, dearest Peggy always in out thoughts Paul and Frank. In loving memory of Peggy, God Bless you and keep you safe, love from Glenda and Sidney.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations still being accepted for Palliative Care East c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.
- 1 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
- 2 Fire officer to step down after 17 years of service for new role
- 3 'I was just really drunk' - man squared up to police after pub call-out
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 5 Lowestoft lighting the way in region's fight against food waste
- 6 Man appears in court for Lowestoft arson offences
- 7 'Wonderful': Stunning portrait of 'A Lowestoft Man' delights all
- 8 'Completely unacceptable': Dismay as church is targeted during vandalism spree
- 9 Stunning drone photos capture first snowfall this winter
- 10 Refillable Adnams beer, wine and gin hits high street stores
Special thanks to the Staff of Lowestoft Hospital, Dr Yates and Dr Bigg and staff at the Victoria Road Surgery, along with the pharmacy staff for all of their dedication, kindness and care. Peggy's many friends and good neighbours in and around the Beeches for all their help and support and kindness shown during Peggy's illness. Many thanks also to Rev Marilyn Zipfel for her lovely service.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.