Mrs P M Johnson
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, July 29 for Patricia Molly Johnson of Lowestoft who died on July 15 aged 78.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, July 29 for Patricia Molly Johnson of Lowestoft who died on July 15 aged 78.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Garry and Aida Johnson, Paul and Julie Johnson, Grandchildren Tom, Ryan, Kelly and Lucy, Betty and Norman Hollis, Peter and Tony Hollis and family, Margaret Rivett, Betty and Lynne Beadsley, Angela and John Smith, Brenda Myhill, Val Macmath and Ron, Linda and Keith Wright, Jill and Keith Quinton, Dave and Joanna Kingston, Karl Holmes, Lynda Leggett, Lynne and Tony Swain, Joyce Quinton, Ellie and Cyril Thompson, John and Matthew Smith, friends from the Charity Workshop and neighbours attended the service, bless you all for coming.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, Carlton Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Patricia Johnson wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for The British Heart Foundation are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RU.
Special thanks to the Cliff Hotel for the lovely sympathy buffet provided following the service.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
Will all please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.