Mrs R Tuck
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Thursday, May 22, for Ruth Tuck, of Blundeston, who died on May 10, aged 86.The Rev Roger Kent officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Thursday, May 22, for Ruth Tuck, of Blundeston, who died on May 10, aged 86.
The Rev Roger Kent officiated.
Family mourners were, Barry and Lisa (son and partner), Penny and Shaun, Julie and Mark, Linda and Matt, Matthew Victoria, Spencer, Natasha, Liam, Reg and Pam, Audrey, Colin and Beryl, Lesley and Denise. Family unable to attend were Iren, Terry, Brenda and Kathleen. Many other friends and neighbours also attended the service too numerous to mention.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Mrs Ruth Tuck wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for Palliative Care East are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU. Special thanks to doctors and nurses on Ward One at the James Paget Hospital, Jan at the Red Lion, Blundeston and Rev Roger Kent for the lovely service. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise