Mrs S Chivers
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on December 17, for Sara Chivers (nee Van Minnen), who died on December 7, aged 86.The Rev Robert Soanes officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on December 17, for Sara Chivers (nee Van Minnen), who died on December 7, aged 86.
The Rev Robert Soanes officiated.
Principal mourners were, Loving husband George, sons and daughter-in-laws Dennis and Jean and Alex and Esther, grandchildren, Lucy and Rob, Rebecca and Steve, Helen, David and Steven, great grandchildren, Sam, Ethan and Harry, nieces and nephews, Christine, Alan, Julia and Colin, friends, Mariette and daughter, Connie and George, Derek and Pearl, David and Frances, Joan and Val, Moreen and Kath, Margaret and Colin, Mary and May, Linda and Janice and Iris, Liz and family, carers, Pat, Angie, Debbie and Lisa.
The family of Sarah wish to thank all relatives and friends for their beautiful floral tributes and kind expressions of sympathy. Special thanks to One to One carers, doctors at Rosedale Surgery and the district nurses. Thanks also to The Rev Robert Soanes for his comforting service.
You may also want to watch:
Please accept this as the only, but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 8 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 9 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 10 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away