Mrs S Chivers
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on December 17, for Sara Chivers (nee Van Minnen), who died on December 7, aged 86.The Rev Robert Soanes officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on December 17, for Sara Chivers (nee Van Minnen), who died on December 7, aged 86.
The Rev Robert Soanes officiated.
Principal mourners were, Loving husband George, sons and daughter-in-laws Dennis and Jean and Alex and Esther, grandchildren, Lucy and Rob, Rebecca and Steve, Helen, David and Steven, great grandchildren, Sam, Ethan and Harry, nieces and nephews, Christine, Alan, Julia and Colin, friends, Mariette and daughter, Connie and George, Derek and Pearl, David and Frances, Joan and Val, Moreen and Kath, Margaret and Colin, Mary and May, Linda and Janice and Iris, Liz and family, carers, Pat, Angie, Debbie and Lisa.
The family of Sarah wish to thank all relatives and friends for their beautiful floral tributes and kind expressions of sympathy. Special thanks to One to One carers, doctors at Rosedale Surgery and the district nurses. Thanks also to The Rev Robert Soanes for his comforting service.
You may also want to watch:
Please accept this as the only, but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 6 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 7 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 8 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 9 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 10 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region