Mrs S Chivers
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on December 17, for Sara Chivers (nee Van Minnen), who died on December 7, aged 86.The Rev Robert Soanes officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on December 17, for Sara Chivers (nee Van Minnen), who died on December 7, aged 86.
The Rev Robert Soanes officiated.
Principal mourners were, Loving husband George, sons and daughter-in-laws Dennis and Jean and Alex and Esther, grandchildren, Lucy and Rob, Rebecca and Steve, Helen, David and Steven, great grandchildren, Sam, Ethan and Harry, nieces and nephews, Christine, Alan, Julia and Colin, friends, Mariette and daughter, Connie and George, Derek and Pearl, David and Frances, Joan and Val, Moreen and Kath, Margaret and Colin, Mary and May, Linda and Janice and Iris, Liz and family, carers, Pat, Angie, Debbie and Lisa.
The family of Sarah wish to thank all relatives and friends for their beautiful floral tributes and kind expressions of sympathy. Special thanks to One to One carers, doctors at Rosedale Surgery and the district nurses. Thanks also to The Rev Robert Soanes for his comforting service.
You may also want to watch:
Please accept this as the only, but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 2 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 3 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 4 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 5 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 6 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020
- 9 Lowestoft man denies breaching restraining order moments after it was made
- 10 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300