Mrs V M Bemment Reynolds
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on July 29, 2008, for Vera Maud Bemment Reynolds, of Monckton Crescent, Lowestoft, who peacefully died on July 12, aged 94, at the James Paget University Hospital.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on July 29, 2008, for Vera Maud Bemment Reynolds, of Monckton Crescent, Lowestoft, who peacefully died on July 12, aged 94, at the James Paget University Hospital. Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Valerie (daughter), Colin (son in law), Jack Forster (Vera's brother), Sandie (daughter-in-law). grandchildren and partners Julie and Terry, Gary and Donna, Debbie and Evan, Tracy, Tina and David, great grandchildren, Tony, Dale, Amy, Kerry, Vikki, Marie, Phil, Emma and Mark. Josie and Graham Williamson, Justine and Theo, Shaw Jackson, Jean Baker, Dennis Waters, David and Lois Forster, Donald and Yvonne Brearley, Lena Hartell, Rudi and Linda Raber, June Hutson, Daphne Nunn, Percy Crickmore, John Laws, Leslie Hook, Lynda Souter, Jane Tanswell, Lee Tanswell, Tom Evans, Anne Ryder, Barbara and Jo Hopkins, Rita and Ivan Howard, Lloyd Lay, Derek Aldred, Dora Richie, Mike Scarlett, Sylvia Ramsbottom, David Hickie, Ann Adderley, Sandy and John Gilbert, Miranda Robertson, Richard and Janet Birch, Gordon and Sheila Rayner, Betty and Bernard Hitter, Mandy and Natasha Anderson, Doreen (Do), Brenda Baker, Lyn Frosdick, Sue, Susan Ripley.
Unable to attend: Margaret Scarlett. Aileen and Alan Tacon.
Special thanks to Father Girling, Anglia Co-operative Funeral Directors, nurses and doctors at Lowestoft Hospital and James Paget University Hospital and Dr. Paul Connell Crestview Surgery, Rita and Ivan Howard for everything they did for mum, from the family.
You may also want to watch:
Many thanks for all the floral tributes and donations for the British Heart Foundation, which are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative Funerals.
Will all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgement. Funeral arrangements were done by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1NY Tel: 01502 583637.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country