Mrs V Norman
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Vivien Norman, of Oulton Broad, who died on February 4, aged 82.The Rev Ian Bentley officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Vivien Norman, of Oulton Broad, who died on February 4, aged 82.
The Rev Ian Bentley officiated.
Mourners were: Paula Norman, Tania Price, Kim Holloway, Shirley Almond, Lita-Helen Almond, Fiona Mackalf, Margert Sear, Jayne Wilder, Ruby and Raj, Jennifer Wright, Angie and Reg Day, B Shipp, Frank and Pamala Mortimer, Ruth Clackett, Alison Deare, Angie Fearn, Julie Hayes.
Floral Tributes from, Paula. Maureen, Robert, Jane, Steve, James and Ester. Tania. Kim. Shirley, Kath, Lita and boys. Margaret, Liz, Jayne and Di. Angie and Reg. Fiona and family. Tina and Peter. Iris, Eric and family. Paragon.
You may also want to watch:
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes received. Special thanks to Rev Ian Bentley for his caring and comforting service, Piper R Dawson and Critoph and Crowe. Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, 49-55, Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 3 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 6 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 7 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 8 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 9 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 10 Pharmacy announced as latest site to begin coronavirus vaccinations