Mrs Victoria Agnes Gower
The funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on May 1 for Victoria Agnes Gower of Lowestoft who died on April 23 aged 86.Canon Brian Wisken officiated.
The funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on May 1 for Victoria Agnes Gower of Lowestoft who died on April 23 aged 86.
Canon Brian Wisken officiated.
Mourners were: Valerie and James Macmillan (daughter and husband), Lesley and Don Edmondson (daughter and husband), Paul Harper and Penny Phoah (son and partner), Kerri Edmondson (granddaughter), Lindsay and Andrew Holt (granddaughter and husband), Daniel Bartrum and Kim (grandson and partner), Matthew Bartrum (grandson), Sophie Bird (granddaughter), Micheal Bird (husband unable to attend), Martin Harper and Zoe (grandson and partner), Marie Harper and David (granddaughter and partner) and little grandchild to be, Courtney and Harry Smith (great grandchildren), Theo and Jasper Bird (great grandchildren unable to attend), Noreen Ball (sister), Pat Harper (sister), Frank and Coleen Parker (brother and wife), Nancy Porter and Len (sister and partner), Bobby Parker (brother), Auntie Eillen and Mary and Stephen (sister-in-law, niece and nephew), Mr and Mrs S Rowlands (niece and husband), Miss M Porter (niece), Mr and Mrs T Haper (nephew and wife), Janice and Tracy (great nieces), Mrs S Renwick (sister-in-law), Mrs J Butcher (sister-in-law), Mrs D Long, Mr C Dixon, Mrs V Osborne, Mr and Mrs B Kneeshaw, Mr P Kirby and family, Marion and Trevor Hall (unavoidable absence), Many of Vicky's dear friends and work colleagues.
The family of the late Mrs Gower wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Lowestoft Hospital) are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd., 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU. Special thanks to: Dr Tanoe, High Street Surgery. Nursing staff at Lowestoft Hospital. Canon Whisken for the caring and thoughtful service. For our Mum Vicky. Our loving and sincere thanks to Auntie Noreen, A wonderful sister and friend to our Mum. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgement.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft.
- 1 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 2 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 3 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 4 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 5 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 6 Do you know him? CCTV appeal launched after Lowestoft assault
- 7 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 8 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 9 High drama and wise words as First Light Festival returns
- 10 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look