Mrs W Breed
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 24 of Win Breed who died on February 11, aged 78.The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 24 of Win Breed who died on February 11, aged 78.
The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
Mourners were: Husband Len, daughters Lynn and Nick, son-in-laws Mick and Al, grandchildren, Jennifer, Emily, Helen and Louis. Many other relatives and friends attended too numerous to mention.
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for their kind messages of condolence and donations for the James Paget Hospital Intensive Care Unit. Special thanks to the Rev'd Heather Wilcox for such a beautiful service.
You may also want to watch:
Please would all accept this most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Lowestoft.
- 1 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 4 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 5 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 6 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 7 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 8 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 9 Pharmacy announced as latest site to begin coronavirus vaccinations
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach