Mrs W Breed
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 24 of Win Breed who died on February 11, aged 78.The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 24 of Win Breed who died on February 11, aged 78.
The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
Mourners were: Husband Len, daughters Lynn and Nick, son-in-laws Mick and Al, grandchildren, Jennifer, Emily, Helen and Louis. Many other relatives and friends attended too numerous to mention.
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for their kind messages of condolence and donations for the James Paget Hospital Intensive Care Unit. Special thanks to the Rev'd Heather Wilcox for such a beautiful service.
You may also want to watch:
Please would all accept this most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Lowestoft.
- 1 How £540m boost could transform Lowestoft for generations to come
- 2 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 3 Major investments at 'incredibly exciting time' for coastal town
- 4 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 5 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
- 6 Two people injured after crash between BMW and Vauxhall
- 7 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 8 Town braced for 'bumper summer season' post-lockdown
- 9 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 10 Bid to demolish care home and build new one rejected