Mrs W Breed
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 24 of Win Breed who died on February 11, aged 78.The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 24 of Win Breed who died on February 11, aged 78.
The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
Mourners were: Husband Len, daughters Lynn and Nick, son-in-laws Mick and Al, grandchildren, Jennifer, Emily, Helen and Louis. Many other relatives and friends attended too numerous to mention.
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for their kind messages of condolence and donations for the James Paget Hospital Intensive Care Unit. Special thanks to the Rev'd Heather Wilcox for such a beautiful service.
You may also want to watch:
Please would all accept this most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Lowestoft.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week