Mrs W Breed
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 24 of Win Breed who died on February 11, aged 78.The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 24 of Win Breed who died on February 11, aged 78.
The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
Mourners were: Husband Len, daughters Lynn and Nick, son-in-laws Mick and Al, grandchildren, Jennifer, Emily, Helen and Louis. Many other relatives and friends attended too numerous to mention.
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for their kind messages of condolence and donations for the James Paget Hospital Intensive Care Unit. Special thanks to the Rev'd Heather Wilcox for such a beautiful service.
You may also want to watch:
Please would all accept this most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Lowestoft.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 5 Acid attack victim opens heart to TV star on true crime show
- 6 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 7 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 8 Adapted trike helping to fulfil dreams and bring back 'happy memories'
- 9 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 10 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase