Mrs W D Woods
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, April 22, for Winifred Daisy Woods, of Lowestoft, who died on April 9.The Rev Joan Oddy officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, April 22, for Winifred Daisy Woods, of Lowestoft, who died on April 9.
The Rev Joan Oddy officiated.
Mourners were: David Woods (husband), Linda and Richard Jolley (daughter and son-in-law), Carol and John Turner (daughter and son-in-law), Stacy and Jonny Goddard, Ashley and Ben Fuller, Sam and Rob Cable, Kerry, Carl and Christopher Turner (grandchildren), Jordan, Daisy, Alicia, Jack, and Luke (great grandchildren) and Vera Lines (cousin). Also many friends, colleagues and neighbours too numerous to mention.
Unable to attend were: Sister Margaret and brother in law Jack and family (NZ), sister-in-law Mary and family (Yorkshire), nephew Robert, Barbara and family and niece Teresa, Adrian and family (London) and nephew John (USA).
You may also want to watch:
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for London Road Doctors Surgery which are still being accepted c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
Special thanks to Rev Joan Oddy for a lovely service and Sue at Critoph & Crowe.
- 1 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 8 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 9 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 10 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.