Mrs W D Woods
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, April 22, for Winifred Daisy Woods, of Lowestoft, who died on April 9.The Rev Joan Oddy officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, April 22, for Winifred Daisy Woods, of Lowestoft, who died on April 9.
The Rev Joan Oddy officiated.
Mourners were: David Woods (husband), Linda and Richard Jolley (daughter and son-in-law), Carol and John Turner (daughter and son-in-law), Stacy and Jonny Goddard, Ashley and Ben Fuller, Sam and Rob Cable, Kerry, Carl and Christopher Turner (grandchildren), Jordan, Daisy, Alicia, Jack, and Luke (great grandchildren) and Vera Lines (cousin). Also many friends, colleagues and neighbours too numerous to mention.
Unable to attend were: Sister Margaret and brother in law Jack and family (NZ), sister-in-law Mary and family (Yorkshire), nephew Robert, Barbara and family and niece Teresa, Adrian and family (London) and nephew John (USA).
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for London Road Doctors Surgery which are still being accepted c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
Special thanks to Rev Joan Oddy for a lovely service and Sue at Critoph & Crowe.
- 1 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 2 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 3 Retail park nuisance drivers cause misery with 'revving and noisy exhausts'
- 4 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 5 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 6 New lease of life for former Lowestoft town centre menswear store
- 7 Brickwork students enjoy masterclass at development site
- 8 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 9 Road to be closed as next phase of major flood defence works begin
- 10 Vicious burglars jailed for 25 years for 'utterly terrifying' raid
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.