Mrs W D Woods
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, April 22, for Winifred Daisy Woods, of Lowestoft, who died on April 9.The Rev Joan Oddy officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, April 22, for Winifred Daisy Woods, of Lowestoft, who died on April 9.
The Rev Joan Oddy officiated.
Mourners were: David Woods (husband), Linda and Richard Jolley (daughter and son-in-law), Carol and John Turner (daughter and son-in-law), Stacy and Jonny Goddard, Ashley and Ben Fuller, Sam and Rob Cable, Kerry, Carl and Christopher Turner (grandchildren), Jordan, Daisy, Alicia, Jack, and Luke (great grandchildren) and Vera Lines (cousin). Also many friends, colleagues and neighbours too numerous to mention.
Unable to attend were: Sister Margaret and brother in law Jack and family (NZ), sister-in-law Mary and family (Yorkshire), nephew Robert, Barbara and family and niece Teresa, Adrian and family (London) and nephew John (USA).
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for London Road Doctors Surgery which are still being accepted c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
Special thanks to Rev Joan Oddy for a lovely service and Sue at Critoph & Crowe.
- 1 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 2 Garden transformed into Christmas winter wonderland for local causes
- 3 Suspended sentence for former church worker who indecently assaulted girl
- 4 Man 'remains under investigation' after car crashed into home
- 5 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
- 6 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 7 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 8 Milk in the spotlight for thought provoking projection in Lowestoft
- 9 Lowestoft car damaged after being covered in food and brake fluid
- 10 Families flock to coastal town centre ahead of switch-on event
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.