Mrs W D Woods
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, April 22, for Winifred Daisy Woods, of Lowestoft, who died on April 9.The Rev Joan Oddy officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, April 22, for Winifred Daisy Woods, of Lowestoft, who died on April 9.
The Rev Joan Oddy officiated.
Mourners were: David Woods (husband), Linda and Richard Jolley (daughter and son-in-law), Carol and John Turner (daughter and son-in-law), Stacy and Jonny Goddard, Ashley and Ben Fuller, Sam and Rob Cable, Kerry, Carl and Christopher Turner (grandchildren), Jordan, Daisy, Alicia, Jack, and Luke (great grandchildren) and Vera Lines (cousin). Also many friends, colleagues and neighbours too numerous to mention.
Unable to attend were: Sister Margaret and brother in law Jack and family (NZ), sister-in-law Mary and family (Yorkshire), nephew Robert, Barbara and family and niece Teresa, Adrian and family (London) and nephew John (USA).
You may also want to watch:
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for London Road Doctors Surgery which are still being accepted c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
Special thanks to Rev Joan Oddy for a lovely service and Sue at Critoph & Crowe.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 7 A146 reopens after hydraulic fluid spill
- 8 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 9 Former Brexit Party MP hopeful dies in Bahamas diving accident
- 10 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.