Music jumble sale in Lowestoft
A BRING and buy sale with a difference is set to hit Lowestoft next month.The music jumble will allow locals the chance to bring along anything from full drum kits to spares and repairs, vinyl to violins - in fact anything that is music related can be bought, sold or swapped.
A BRING and buy sale with a difference is set to hit Lowestoft next month.
The music jumble will allow locals the chance to bring along anything from full drum kits to spares and repairs, vinyl to violins - in fact anything that is music related can be bought, sold or swapped.
Pitches for the day are free and there will also be plenty more going on - including free drum and guitar taster lessons, live performances throughout the day, demonstrations, a free raffle to win studio time, barbecue and refreshments.
This event takes place at Caf� Studios on Whapload Road on Saturday, September 5 from 10am to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more details telephone Caf� Studios on 07799 554 090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 2 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 7 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 8 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 9 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft