Can you spot yourself at the Nearly Festival in Oulton Broad this weekend?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
Music lovers basked in the scorching heat this weekend to sing along to hit tracks from Amy Winehouse, Ariana Grande and Bob Marley at the Nearly Festival.
Hundreds of music fans flocked to the family-friendly event at Nicholas Everitt Park, in Oulton Broad on the last weekend of June.
Following last year's success of the Norwich Nearly Festival, the two-day summer event sold out with festival organisers warning tickets would not be sold at the door.
In a post to Facebook, a spokesperson for the festival organisers warned of ticket scammers at the event.
"Please be careful of scammers we have already caught a couple and have just been advised of more," they said.
You may also want to watch:
The event boasted some of the UK's finest touring tributes to music legends such as Beyonce, Ed Sheeran, Madness, Michael Jackson, Oasis and Queen. There were also tributes to Reggae & Ska, Rihanna, Spice Girls, The Specials and UB40,
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal