Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- Credit: Kala Oldman
A mysterious metal sculpture of a man has appeared on a beach near Lowestoft, and then quickly disappeared.
The statue, made of horse shoes and placed on top of a tree stump, appeared on the beach at Covehithe, near Kessingland yesterday. Before just as suddenly disappearing.
It depicts a man looking out to sea with its arms raised.
The artwork is believed to have been made by a local sculptor, and is said to have an environmental message.
Kala Oldman took pictures of the creation on her walk and shared them on Facebook.
You may also want to watch:
She said it was a "lovely surprise" to stumble across the sculpture.
- 1 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 2 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 3 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 4 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 5 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 6 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 7 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 8 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill
- 9 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 10 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street