Woman’s decade of service to foster care company celebrated
- Credit: Archant
A woman who has dedicated the last decade to working for a foster care agency has been recognised for 10 years of service.
Nikki Hudson, an administrator in the Lowestoft office of the National Fostering Agency, had her work providing the administrative support to help foster carers and the children they look after celebrated at a lunch in London.
Ms Hudson said: 'I simply do not know where the time has gone. I have loved every minute of it.
'Of course it has been hard work but when I see how we have been able to help staff and foster carers develop in their roles and the impact this has on the children and young people we care for, it is worth all the effort.'
Iain Anderson, group chief executive of NFA Group, said: 'Nikki has been with us for 10 years and has contributed to the success of our work through her demanding role as the business has grown.
You may also want to watch:
'Our administrators do an amazing job day in, day out. I was delighted to present Nikki with her award.'
- 1 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 4 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 5 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 6 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 7 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 8 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 9 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 10 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes