Woman’s decade of service to foster care company celebrated
- Credit: Archant
A woman who has dedicated the last decade to working for a foster care agency has been recognised for 10 years of service.
Nikki Hudson, an administrator in the Lowestoft office of the National Fostering Agency, had her work providing the administrative support to help foster carers and the children they look after celebrated at a lunch in London.
Ms Hudson said: 'I simply do not know where the time has gone. I have loved every minute of it.
'Of course it has been hard work but when I see how we have been able to help staff and foster carers develop in their roles and the impact this has on the children and young people we care for, it is worth all the effort.'
Iain Anderson, group chief executive of NFA Group, said: 'Nikki has been with us for 10 years and has contributed to the success of our work through her demanding role as the business has grown.
You may also want to watch:
'Our administrators do an amazing job day in, day out. I was delighted to present Nikki with her award.'
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 5 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 6 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 7 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 8 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre