Nationwide manhunt launched
A NATIONWIDE manhunt has been launched as police look to trace a man in connection with alleged child sex attacks.Detectives from Greater Manchester Police have issued a photograph of Colin Molloy as they look to The 44-year-old was last known to be working in Blackpool in 2007.
A NATIONWIDE manhunt has been launched as police look to trace a man in connection with alleged child sex attacks.
Detectives from Greater Manchester Police have issued a photograph of Colin Molloy as they look to
The 44-year-old was last known to be working in Blackpool in 2007. He has lived in Baguley, Withington and Sale and is also thought to have links with Durham - but detectives are appealing for any sightings of him across the country.
This image was taken around 10 years ago, but officers believe his appearance may not have changed significantly.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as being white, 5ft 10ins tall, of slim build and of scruffy appearance. He also has bad teeth and a squint in his right eye. Molloy is known to do work as a handyman or gardener for cash.
Police are investigating allegations Molloy raped a seven-year-old girl and another girl who was aged four at the time. Officers would also like to trace him in connection with an allegation of sexual assault against a boy.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 3 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 4 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 8 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 9 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 10 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
Detective Constable Rachel Di Nicola, of Trafford CID, said: "I'd urge people to have a good look at the photograph and ask yourself if you've seen him. All we need is one phone call. I can assure anyone who offers information that it will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
"Molloy moves around the country befriending families and gaining their trust, in particular vulnerable families in need of an extra pair of hands.
Anyone who knows of Molloy's whereabouts should call police on 0161 856 7570 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555