Naturalist is guest speaker at RSPB group meeting
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A lifelong birder and naturalist will be the guest speaker at a popular group's latest meeting.
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) Lowestoft Local Group will welcome Jonathan Forgham for a talk next month.
Phil Jackson, publicity secretary for the Lowestoft RSPB Local Group, said: 'Our next event is a talk entitled 'The Walk to Hel' – birding around Gdansk Bay, Poland – by Jonathan Forgham.'
The talk will be held at St Mark's Church centre in Bridge Road, Oulton Broad on Friday, July 6.
Visitors are asked to arrive at 7.15pm, for a 7.30pm start, with all welcome.
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend for group members, with a charge of £3 for non group members.
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email your details to email@example.com
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 7 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 10 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft