Naturalist is guest speaker at RSPB group meeting
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A lifelong birder and naturalist will be the guest speaker at a popular group's latest meeting.
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) Lowestoft Local Group will welcome Jonathan Forgham for a talk next month.
Phil Jackson, publicity secretary for the Lowestoft RSPB Local Group, said: 'Our next event is a talk entitled 'The Walk to Hel' – birding around Gdansk Bay, Poland – by Jonathan Forgham.'
The talk will be held at St Mark's Church centre in Bridge Road, Oulton Broad on Friday, July 6.
Visitors are asked to arrive at 7.15pm, for a 7.30pm start, with all welcome.
You may also want to watch:
The event is free to attend for group members, with a charge of £3 for non group members.
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email your details to email@example.com
- 1 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 2 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 3 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 4 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 5 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 6 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open