New Great Yarmouth nightclub opens
Anthony CarrollYoungsters danced the night away as Great Yarmouth's latest night club successfully opened its doors last night.The Residence, on Yarmouth's seafront, has been described as an upmarket night club and bar by the man behind it - David Ball.Anthony Carroll
Youngsters danced the night away as Great Yarmouth's latest night club successfully opened its doors last night.
The Residence, on Yarmouth's seafront, has been described as an upmarket night club and bar by the man behind it - David Ball.
Previously known as Rosies nightclub and an aquarium, The Residence closed last September but has now re-opened after Mr Ball leased it from owner Peter Jay of the Yarmouth Hippodrome Circus.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Brit Award winner cancels Latitude and Norwich shows due to Covid