New job after loss of weight
A NEW slimline figure for a Worlingham mum has been the inspiration for a career move.Five months after giving birth to her second child, Claire Bond found she was gaining more and more weight and becoming more and more depressed.
A NEW slimline figure for a Worlingham mum has been the inspiration for a career move.
Five months after giving birth to her second child, Claire Bond found she was gaining more and more weight and becoming more and more depressed.
The final straw came when she went clothes shopping and couldn't do the buttons up on any of the clothes she tried on.
'My confidence hit an all time low that day,' she admitted. 'I was trying to lose weight myself by 'cutting down,' but I was eating the wrong things and my weight was still creeping up.
You may also want to watch:
'I have always been overweight, but since having my first baby the additional weight I gained never came off. I gained more weight with my second baby and after feeling so low that day I decided to do something about it,' she said.
Within a few weeks Claire had finally plucked up the courage to attend her local Slimming World group.
- 1 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 2 Fire damages children's play area in Lowestoft
- 3 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 4 Man dies following collision on A12
- 5 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 6 Tools stolen from work van during night time break-in
- 7 Plans for glamping site on Suffolk coast withdrawn
- 8 Work to resume on £15m project to give thousands ultrafast broadband
- 9 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 10 Prosecution for drill killing of protected tree 'a warning'
'I needn't have worried my consultant and the group were so welcoming and I have never looked back,' she said.
Since then, Claire, who lives in Worlingham, has lost weight every week - losing one and a half stone in just 17 weeks.
'The choice of normal everyday foods that I can eat in unlimited quantities is amazing; no food is banned,' she said.
Claire has been so inspired by her success that she has decided to help others in the local community and has completed a training course to become the new consultant at the Slimming World group in Carlton Colville, which starts on Monday.
For more information call her on 01502 471839 or join her at the group which meets every Monday at the Carlton Manor, on Chapel Road, from 5.30pm.