New look Lowestoft cafe is unveiled
A NEW look has been given to a Lowestoft cafe following a major refurbishment.
Greggs, in Lowestoft town centre, now boasts a more modern look and feel thanks to new wall coverings and pictures, improved lighting, new furniture and signage.
The revamped caf� is also home to a dedicated children's play area and new baby changing facilities and high chairs.
Raymond Reynolds, retail director for Greggs, said: 'We carefully listen to what our customers are telling us about our shops and our food. People from Lowestoft asked us to give them more space for browsing, larger seating areas and to make the caf� more modern and family-friendly.
'We've taken on board their feedback and given the caf� a new look and feel. Alongside their favourite Greggs food, customer can also choose made-to-order sandwiches, a first for a Greggs caf�.'
You may also want to watch:
New product lines include fish finger sandwiches, marmite and cheese toasties and children's pick and mix lunch packs, as well as a wide selection of coffees (including babyccino), smoothies and other chilled drinks.
The Mayor of Lowestoft, Nick Webb, officially re-launched Greggs on Wednesday, by cutting the ribbon and taking part in a tour of the revamped caf�.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 5 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 6 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 10 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties