New NHS dentist for Southwold
THOUSANDS of people will now be able to make appointments at a new NHS dental surgery that is due to open in a north Suffolk town next month.NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney has commissioned a practice in Southwold that will offer healthcare for more than 4,500 people.
THOUSANDS of people will now be able to make appointments at a new NHS dental surgery that is due to open in a north Suffolk town next month.
NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney has commissioned a practice in Southwold that will offer healthcare for more than 4,500 people.
It will open its doors on Thursday, August 6 and patients are being urged to book now.
Elaine Bond, head of contracting at NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney, said: 'Currently there is no adult provision to NHS dental health care in Southwold. This new practice is going to give a valuable service for families in the area and will provide additional access for patients in the Reydon and Southwold areas.'
You may also want to watch:
The practice, at 43 The High Street, will be home to three dentists and will be open five days a week with a late night on a Wednesday and Saturday mornings from 9am to midday.
New patients wishing to book an appointment should call 01502 723379.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 6 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 9 Searches continue after police cordon off woodland near Lowestoft beach
- 10 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went