New NHS dentist for Southwold
THOUSANDS of people will now be able to make appointments at a new NHS dental surgery that is due to open in a north Suffolk town next month.NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney has commissioned a practice in Southwold that will offer healthcare for more than 4,500 people.
THOUSANDS of people will now be able to make appointments at a new NHS dental surgery that is due to open in a north Suffolk town next month.
NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney has commissioned a practice in Southwold that will offer healthcare for more than 4,500 people.
It will open its doors on Thursday, August 6 and patients are being urged to book now.
Elaine Bond, head of contracting at NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney, said: 'Currently there is no adult provision to NHS dental health care in Southwold. This new practice is going to give a valuable service for families in the area and will provide additional access for patients in the Reydon and Southwold areas.'
You may also want to watch:
The practice, at 43 The High Street, will be home to three dentists and will be open five days a week with a late night on a Wednesday and Saturday mornings from 9am to midday.
New patients wishing to book an appointment should call 01502 723379.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 3 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 8 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 9 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 10 Pharmacy announced as latest site to begin coronavirus vaccinations