New NHS dentist for Southwold
THOUSANDS of people will now be able to make appointments at a new NHS dental surgery that is due to open in a north Suffolk town next month.NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney has commissioned a practice in Southwold that will offer healthcare for more than 4,500 people.
THOUSANDS of people will now be able to make appointments at a new NHS dental surgery that is due to open in a north Suffolk town next month.
NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney has commissioned a practice in Southwold that will offer healthcare for more than 4,500 people.
It will open its doors on Thursday, August 6 and patients are being urged to book now.
Elaine Bond, head of contracting at NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney, said: 'Currently there is no adult provision to NHS dental health care in Southwold. This new practice is going to give a valuable service for families in the area and will provide additional access for patients in the Reydon and Southwold areas.'
You may also want to watch:
The practice, at 43 The High Street, will be home to three dentists and will be open five days a week with a late night on a Wednesday and Saturday mornings from 9am to midday.
New patients wishing to book an appointment should call 01502 723379.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 7 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 9 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft