New NHS dentist for Southwold
THOUSANDS of people will now be able to make appointments at a new NHS dental surgery that is due to open in a north Suffolk town next month.NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney has commissioned a practice in Southwold that will offer healthcare for more than 4,500 people.
THOUSANDS of people will now be able to make appointments at a new NHS dental surgery that is due to open in a north Suffolk town next month.
NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney has commissioned a practice in Southwold that will offer healthcare for more than 4,500 people.
It will open its doors on Thursday, August 6 and patients are being urged to book now.
Elaine Bond, head of contracting at NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney, said: 'Currently there is no adult provision to NHS dental health care in Southwold. This new practice is going to give a valuable service for families in the area and will provide additional access for patients in the Reydon and Southwold areas.'
You may also want to watch:
The practice, at 43 The High Street, will be home to three dentists and will be open five days a week with a late night on a Wednesday and Saturday mornings from 9am to midday.
New patients wishing to book an appointment should call 01502 723379.
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 Lowestoft man admits sending revenge porn to ex-partner's family