New recruits sought for Hoseasons call centre in Lowestoft
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A Lowestoft firm, who are one of the UK's leading self-catering accommodation specialists, is searching for new recruits.
People interested in a career in tourism are being urged to attend a recruitment and open day at the Lowestoft offices of local holiday giant Hoseasons this weekend.
Employing about 240 people in Lowestoft, Hoseasons is hoping to boost its workforce by taking on about 20 full and part-time sales and operations staff as a special open day is held at its Raglan Road headquarters on Saturday, November 1.
Matt Smith, head of HR at Hoseasons, is hoping for a good turnout.
He said: 'We are holding a big open day at our fantastic building, which has had a lot of investment in it. This is a great chance for people interested in a career in tourism to find out more about the opportunities we have on offer, and for us to build on our local employment base.
You may also want to watch:
'Lowestoft has been our home for the last 70 years, and as one of the town's main employers we're always keen to support the local economy and recruit on our doorstep where we can.'
The roles on offer include call centre sales positions, with some involving evening and weekend work.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 3 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 4 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 7 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 8 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 9 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 10 Investigations continue into 'suspicious' caravan fire that 'exploded'
Candidates who attend on the day will get the chance to see for themselves the improvements made in the 'fantastic' working environment and refurbished office, as well as participating in speed-dating-style interviews and activities.
Mr Smith added: 'We're looking for sales-focused people who have a confident telephone manner, are IT literate, and can provide good customer service.'
The roles on offer start in November and December.
n For more information, and to register your interest, please call Hoseasons reception on 01502 500505 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be asked for a suitable time to visit the firm on Saturday, November 1.