‘New theme’ planned for classic ride’s return to Pleasurewood Hills
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2010
An 'all time favourite roller coaster' is set to make a welcome return to a popular attraction for the new season.
After Pleasurewood Hills theme park in Lowestoft proudly revealed earlier this week that The Rattlesnake will be returning for the 2019 season, there has been speculation on social media surrounding the 'twist' mentioned by the operators.
And now Pleasurewood Hills has confirmed: 'The twist is... A new theme.'
A post on the Pleasurewood Hills Twitter page said: 'The twist is... A NEW THEME, for now share your memories and photos of the beloved Rattlesnake #pleasurewoodhills.'
The theme park said: 'Pleasurewood Hills are proud to reveal that the all time favourite roller coaster – The Rattlesnake – will be returning for the 2019 season.
You may also want to watch:
'First appearing as The Ladybird in 1986, the coaster became a much loved favourite among locals and tourists to the east coast.
'Changing the front to the famous snake's head, the 1990 season saw the launch of The Rattlesnake.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
'Entertaining many families and thrillseekers for well over a decade, the tough decision was made in 2016 to close the ride.'
They added: 'There is a twist to the tale,' with more to be revealed soon.