Next of kin appeal for Lowestoft man
POLICE are appealing for help in tracing the next of kin of an 80-year-old man who died at his home in Lowestoft.Kenneth John Ince died at his home in Raglan Street in Lowestoft recently.
POLICE are appealing for help in tracing the next of kin of an 80-year-old man who died at his home in Lowestoft.
Kenneth John Ince died at his home in Raglan Street in Lowestoft recently.
Although, at this stage, there are not thought to be any suspicious circumstances into his death, police have so far been unable to trace any of his relatives and are appealing for anyone who knows of any family members to get in touch.
Mr Ince, who was born in Mutford, is known to have many friends locally but, to date, they have been unable to provide information about his next of kin.
If you are related or have any information about any of his family please telephone the coroners officer Steve Bignell on 01986 835167.
- 1 Pair running Suffolk cannabis factory worth up to £167k jailed
- 2 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 3 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 4 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 5 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 6 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers need to know about this week
- 9 Man bitten on the nose as he tried to make citizen's arrest
- 10 Woman accused of exposing herself to boy outside Lowestoft park