Next of kin appeal for Lowestoft man
POLICE are appealing for help in tracing the next of kin of an 80-year-old man who died at his home in Lowestoft.Kenneth John Ince died at his home in Raglan Street in Lowestoft recently.
POLICE are appealing for help in tracing the next of kin of an 80-year-old man who died at his home in Lowestoft.
Kenneth John Ince died at his home in Raglan Street in Lowestoft recently.
Although, at this stage, there are not thought to be any suspicious circumstances into his death, police have so far been unable to trace any of his relatives and are appealing for anyone who knows of any family members to get in touch.
Mr Ince, who was born in Mutford, is known to have many friends locally but, to date, they have been unable to provide information about his next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
If you are related or have any information about any of his family please telephone the coroners officer Steve Bignell on 01986 835167.
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 3 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 4 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 5 New restaurant offering 'finest Asian cuisine' opens in Lowestoft
- 6 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 7 School sites targeted as vandals cause damage across Lowestoft
- 8 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 9 Bomb disposal unit detonate device found on beach
- 10 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed