Next of kin appeal for Lowestoft man
POLICE are appealing for help in tracing the next of kin of an 80-year-old man who died at his home in Lowestoft.Kenneth John Ince died at his home in Raglan Street in Lowestoft recently.
POLICE are appealing for help in tracing the next of kin of an 80-year-old man who died at his home in Lowestoft.
Kenneth John Ince died at his home in Raglan Street in Lowestoft recently.
Although, at this stage, there are not thought to be any suspicious circumstances into his death, police have so far been unable to trace any of his relatives and are appealing for anyone who knows of any family members to get in touch.
Mr Ince, who was born in Mutford, is known to have many friends locally but, to date, they have been unable to provide information about his next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
If you are related or have any information about any of his family please telephone the coroners officer Steve Bignell on 01986 835167.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 3 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 4 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch