Next-of-kin appeal launched by police
POLICE are seeking help in tracing the next-of-kin of a 66-year-old woman who died at her home in LowestoftBarbara Mary Soans, of Blackheath Road, passed away on Sunday, December 28.
POLICE are seeking help in tracing the next-of-kin of a 66-year-old woman who died at her home in Lowestoft
Barbara Mary Soans, of Blackheath Road, passed away on Sunday, December 28.
It's thought that Ms Soans had lived with her father in Norwich before he passed away and she moved to Lowestoft, but that she may still have relatives living in the Norwich area.
Ms Soans is thought to have died from natural causes, but police have been unable to find next-of-kin details and are asking anyone with information about any family members to call the coroners officer Paul Webber on 01986 835237.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 2 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 3 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 4 Wanted man from Lowestoft arrested in London
- 5 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 6 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 9 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 10 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre