Next-of-kin appeal launched by police
POLICE are seeking help in tracing the next-of-kin of a 66-year-old woman who died at her home in LowestoftBarbara Mary Soans, of Blackheath Road, passed away on Sunday, December 28.
POLICE are seeking help in tracing the next-of-kin of a 66-year-old woman who died at her home in Lowestoft
Barbara Mary Soans, of Blackheath Road, passed away on Sunday, December 28.
It's thought that Ms Soans had lived with her father in Norwich before he passed away and she moved to Lowestoft, but that she may still have relatives living in the Norwich area.
Ms Soans is thought to have died from natural causes, but police have been unable to find next-of-kin details and are asking anyone with information about any family members to call the coroners officer Paul Webber on 01986 835237.
- 1 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 2 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 3 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 4 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 5 Have you got any memories of the James Paget hospital when it opened?
- 6 Nurseries, pre-schools and primaries see Covid rate rises
- 7 Popular bookstore looking ahead to next new chapter in Lowestoft
- 8 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 9 Landlord 'sells Lowestoft Banksy work for £2 million'
- 10 First Buses to change tickets to make travel simpler