Next-of-kin appeal launched by police
POLICE are seeking help in tracing the next-of-kin of a 66-year-old woman who died at her home in LowestoftBarbara Mary Soans, of Blackheath Road, passed away on Sunday, December 28.
POLICE are seeking help in tracing the next-of-kin of a 66-year-old woman who died at her home in Lowestoft
Barbara Mary Soans, of Blackheath Road, passed away on Sunday, December 28.
It's thought that Ms Soans had lived with her father in Norwich before he passed away and she moved to Lowestoft, but that she may still have relatives living in the Norwich area.
Ms Soans is thought to have died from natural causes, but police have been unable to find next-of-kin details and are asking anyone with information about any family members to call the coroners officer Paul Webber on 01986 835237.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 2 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 3 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 4 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 5 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 6 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 7 Fire fighters called to school after solar panel convertor fire
- 8 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 9 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 10 'After we found out we were expecting twins, it felt like we had won the lottery'