Nicky Blackmarket and friends to bring feast of drum and bass to The Aquarium on Claremont Pier
- Credit: Archant
A popular British DJ widely regarded as a pivotal figure in the early jungle music scene is set to grace Lowestoft seafront.
Nicky Blackmarket, who is also a record producer, has been playing drum and bass all over the world for the past two decades.
He started DJing back in the 1980s when he was just 14-years-old and initially played electro, before moving on to play an eclectic range of dance music at house parties and pirate radio stations.
In an event presented by Unity and Dirty Be'ach on Saturday, November 25, Nicky will be playing at The Aquarium on Claremont Pier.
The night will also feature sets from Balistik, Totem, Coley and Jon Jon.
You may also want to watch:
Doors will open at 9pm and the event will continue until 3am. Tickets cost £8 for entry prior to 10pm.
- 1 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise