Nicky Blackmarket and friends to bring feast of drum and bass to The Aquarium on Claremont Pier
- Credit: Archant
A popular British DJ widely regarded as a pivotal figure in the early jungle music scene is set to grace Lowestoft seafront.
Nicky Blackmarket, who is also a record producer, has been playing drum and bass all over the world for the past two decades.
He started DJing back in the 1980s when he was just 14-years-old and initially played electro, before moving on to play an eclectic range of dance music at house parties and pirate radio stations.
In an event presented by Unity and Dirty Be'ach on Saturday, November 25, Nicky will be playing at The Aquarium on Claremont Pier.
The night will also feature sets from Balistik, Totem, Coley and Jon Jon.
You may also want to watch:
Doors will open at 9pm and the event will continue until 3am. Tickets cost £8 for entry prior to 10pm.
- 1 Calls for netting to be removed after red-listed birds die
- 2 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 5 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 6 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 7 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
- 10 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting