Night of fantastic music in Lowestoft in aid of Parkinson’s UK
A grand charity spring dance is to take place this May in aid of Parkinson’s UK.
The Lowestoft Support Group for Parkinson’s UK is to host the event at The Bethel Theatre in Lowestoft from 7.30pm on May 13.
All proceeds go to Parkinson’s UK with tickets costing £16 which includes a cold buffet and free entry to a £100 prize draw as well as the opportunity to enjoy live music from the Super Swing Big Band.
The event is jointly sponsored by Dingles of Lowestoft and SR Insurance Services and tickets must be booked in advance as none will be available on the night.
Formed in 2014, the Lowestoft support group provides friendship and support to those who have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and their carers.
You may also want to watch:
To book tickets for this evening of entertainment call 07919 491334 or 07973 126331.
Got a Lowestoft story? Call 01502 525 830.
- 1 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 2 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 5 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 6 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 7 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 8 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 9 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 10 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure