Night of fantastic music in Lowestoft in aid of Parkinson’s UK
A grand charity spring dance is to take place this May in aid of Parkinson’s UK.
The Lowestoft Support Group for Parkinson’s UK is to host the event at The Bethel Theatre in Lowestoft from 7.30pm on May 13.
All proceeds go to Parkinson’s UK with tickets costing £16 which includes a cold buffet and free entry to a £100 prize draw as well as the opportunity to enjoy live music from the Super Swing Big Band.
The event is jointly sponsored by Dingles of Lowestoft and SR Insurance Services and tickets must be booked in advance as none will be available on the night.
Formed in 2014, the Lowestoft support group provides friendship and support to those who have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and their carers.
You may also want to watch:
To book tickets for this evening of entertainment call 07919 491334 or 07973 126331.
Got a Lowestoft story? Call 01502 525 830.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary