North sea rescue drama
COASTGUARDS had to rescue an ex-ferry off the East Anglian coastline this morning.The Shieldsman developed engine trouble, about three miles east off Great Yarmouth, at about 1.
COASTGUARDS had to rescue an ex-ferry off the East Anglian coastline this morning.
The Shieldsman developed engine trouble, about three miles east off Great Yarmouth, at about 1.30am.
A lifeboat went to assist the boat and it was taken to Great Yarmouth harbour, arriving just before 5am.
Nobody was hurt during the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week