North sea rescue drama
COASTGUARDS had to rescue an ex-ferry off the East Anglian coastline this morning.The Shieldsman developed engine trouble, about three miles east off Great Yarmouth, at about 1.
COASTGUARDS had to rescue an ex-ferry off the East Anglian coastline this morning.
The Shieldsman developed engine trouble, about three miles east off Great Yarmouth, at about 1.30am.
A lifeboat went to assist the boat and it was taken to Great Yarmouth harbour, arriving just before 5am.
Nobody was hurt during the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 2 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 3 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 4 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 5 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 6 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 7 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 8 Suzuki and Honda motorbikes stolen in overnight thefts
- 9 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 10 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'