North sea rescue drama
COASTGUARDS had to rescue an ex-ferry off the East Anglian coastline this morning.The Shieldsman developed engine trouble, about three miles east off Great Yarmouth, at about 1.
COASTGUARDS had to rescue an ex-ferry off the East Anglian coastline this morning.
The Shieldsman developed engine trouble, about three miles east off Great Yarmouth, at about 1.30am.
A lifeboat went to assist the boat and it was taken to Great Yarmouth harbour, arriving just before 5am.
Nobody was hurt during the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 4 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 5 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 8 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 9 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft