North sea rescue drama
COASTGUARDS had to rescue an ex-ferry off the East Anglian coastline this morning.The Shieldsman developed engine trouble, about three miles east off Great Yarmouth, at about 1.
COASTGUARDS had to rescue an ex-ferry off the East Anglian coastline this morning.
The Shieldsman developed engine trouble, about three miles east off Great Yarmouth, at about 1.30am.
A lifeboat went to assist the boat and it was taken to Great Yarmouth harbour, arriving just before 5am.
Nobody was hurt during the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 7 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars