North Suffolk crash victim named
A MAN who died following a car crash in north Suffolk has been named today.Ralph Seaman, known to everyone as Ray, died as a result of the accident on the A12 at Uggeshall on Friday.
A MAN who died following a car crash in Suffolk has been named today.
Ralph Seaman, known to everyone as Ray, died as a result of the accident on the A12 at Uggeshall on Friday.
The 83-year-old, who lived in the Beccles area, died at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital following the collision between the Skoda Felicia he was driving and a Vauxhall Astra at the B1126 junction around 3.50pm.
Police are asking anyone who saw the crash, who has not yet spoken to officers, to call Pc Roy Dade at the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 01473 613500.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 3 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 6 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 7 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 8 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 9 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 10 Charity behind music festival launches lockdown support group