North Suffolk crash victim named
A MAN who died following a car crash in north Suffolk has been named today.Ralph Seaman, known to everyone as Ray, died as a result of the accident on the A12 at Uggeshall on Friday.
A MAN who died following a car crash in Suffolk has been named today.
Ralph Seaman, known to everyone as Ray, died as a result of the accident on the A12 at Uggeshall on Friday.
The 83-year-old, who lived in the Beccles area, died at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital following the collision between the Skoda Felicia he was driving and a Vauxhall Astra at the B1126 junction around 3.50pm.
Police are asking anyone who saw the crash, who has not yet spoken to officers, to call Pc Roy Dade at the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 01473 613500.
- 1 Suffolk seaside village named among coastal property hotspots
- 2 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
- 3 Pub landlord cautious but optimistic over new Omicron variant
- 4 Garden transformed into Christmas winter wonderland for local causes
- 5 Milk in the spotlight for thought provoking projection in Lowestoft
- 6 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 7 'Wonderful': Stunning portrait of 'A Lowestoft Man' delights all
- 8 Council to create new trading company to deliver key services
- 9 Lowestoft car damaged after being covered in food and brake fluid
- 10 Man found by police after Honda stolen from car park