New main sponsorship deal announced at Lowestoft Town FC
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft Town FC are looking forward to a 'bright future' after unveiling a new main partnership deal.
The Trawler Boys have joined forces with specialist recruitment agency Oakes Recruitment, who have been welcomed to the Amber Dew Events Stadium as the club's official main partner for the season ahead.
Oakes Recruitment, based in Riverside Road, have signed a two-year deal to sponsor the club – with the Oakes Recruitment logo appearing on Lowestoft's home shirts.
And in an added boost, long-standing Lowestoft business Nexen Lift Trucks will be sponsoring the away and third kits.
Karen Calver of Oakes Recruitment said: 'Oakes Recruitment is thrilled to announce our sponsorship of Lowestoft Town Football Club for the next two years.'
You may also want to watch:
Pam Oakes, of Nexen, said: 'Lowestoft Town's long, proud history continues and all of us at Nexen want to support the club's future success.'
Lowestoft Town FC club director Gary Keyzor thanked the Oakes family and staff for their kind generosity, welcoming them into our club.
- 1 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 2 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 3 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 4 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 5 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 6 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 7 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 8 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 9 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill
- 10 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street
Mr Keyzor said: 'Our aim is to promote Oakes Recruitment Limited in every way possible to ensure that they get a good return for their sponsorship as well as benefiting the club.
'On behalf of everyone at the club I would also like to thank Martin Dupee and all at Africa Alive for their very kind support over the past two seasons.'
Fellow club director Mark Kemp was equally delighted. He said: 'Its brilliant. Moving forward this is a new start for us in a new league with a new management team and it is fantastic to get Oakes Recruitment all agreed as the main sponsor on a two year deal.
'Their partner company Nexen will be sponsoring the white away shirts and the yellow third shirts – it is a really positive step forward and we are looking forward to a real brighter future.'
On the field last night (Thursday), Lowestoft Town opened their pre season campaign in style with a 4-0 win over Waveney in the Brian Gallagher Memorial Cup match. With three trialists lining up for Lowestoft, one of them – Ish Fatadjo – scored two goals with a goal apiece for Cion Wren and Jacek Zielonka. Lowestoft will be in friendly action again tomorrow (Saturday, July 14, 3pm KO) at the Amber Dew Events Stadium as they face Soham Town Rangers.