Step out and enjoy some healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, January 22, there will be a 3.25-mile walk in the Barsham area. Walkers are asked to meet at the lay-by on the B1062 near Barsham Church at 10.30am.
Also next Monday, at 2pm, a 2.1-mile walk is being held in the Halesworth area. Meet at the pay and display Thoroughfare car park in Halesworth for this new walk.
Next Tuesday, January 23, a 2.7-mile walk will be held in Mutford. Meet at Mutford village hall at 10.30am for this walk to Mutford Hall.
On Wednesday, January 24, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the Beccles Quay café at 2pm for this walk from the riverbank to the sailing club.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, January 26, a 2.6 to three-mile walk will be held in North Cove. Meet at North Cove, parking near the Three Horseshoes pub at 10.30am for this walk to Worlingham.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 7 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight