Step out and enjoy a series of healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, June 4 there is a 3.8-mile walk in Southwold. Meet at the water tower car parking area at 10.30am for this walk along the seafront.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a one mile town walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park.
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am, a 3.7-mile walk will be held in Sotterley. Park opposite Waterloo Farm.
A 1.5-mile town walk will be held in Loddon next Wednesday. Meet at the Church Plain car park at 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday a new four-mile walk will be held in Reydon. This walk out and back to Walberswick leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon at 10.30am.
Also on Thursday, at 10.30am, a 1.5-mile short circular walk leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon.
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 3 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 4 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 5 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 6 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 7 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 8 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
A 2.7-mile walk will be held in Mutford next Friday, June 8 meeting at Mutford village hall at 10.30am.
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk