Step out and enjoy a series of healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, June 4 there is a 3.8-mile walk in Southwold. Meet at the water tower car parking area at 10.30am for this walk along the seafront.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a one mile town walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park.
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am, a 3.7-mile walk will be held in Sotterley. Park opposite Waterloo Farm.
A 1.5-mile town walk will be held in Loddon next Wednesday. Meet at the Church Plain car park at 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday a new four-mile walk will be held in Reydon. This walk out and back to Walberswick leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon at 10.30am.
Also on Thursday, at 10.30am, a 1.5-mile short circular walk leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
A 2.7-mile walk will be held in Mutford next Friday, June 8 meeting at Mutford village hall at 10.30am.
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk