Series of healthy walks to be held
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, March 5, there is a 3.7-mile walk in Lowestoft. Meet at Normanston Park at 10.30am for this walk to Gunton Cliffs.
Next Tuesday, March 6 a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park at 2pm for this town walk.
Also on Tuesday, at 10.30am, a 3.6-mile walk will be held in North Cove and Barnby. Park next to the Three Horseshoes pub for this walk to Barnby.
Next Wednesday, March 7, at 2pm, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the Beccles Quay Café for this Riverbank walk to the Sailing Club.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, March 9, at 10.30am, a 2.5-mile walk will be held in Ringsfield. Meet at Ringsfield Village Hall at 10.30am for this walk to Ringsfield Church.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 9 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend