Series of healthy walks to be held
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, March 5, there is a 3.7-mile walk in Lowestoft. Meet at Normanston Park at 10.30am for this walk to Gunton Cliffs.
Next Tuesday, March 6 a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park at 2pm for this town walk.
Also on Tuesday, at 10.30am, a 3.6-mile walk will be held in North Cove and Barnby. Park next to the Three Horseshoes pub for this walk to Barnby.
Next Wednesday, March 7, at 2pm, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the Beccles Quay Café for this Riverbank walk to the Sailing Club.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, March 9, at 10.30am, a 2.5-mile walk will be held in Ringsfield. Meet at Ringsfield Village Hall at 10.30am for this walk to Ringsfield Church.
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 7 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 10 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft