Step out for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant � 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney and Great Yarmouth area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, March 19, there is a three-mile walk in Gorleston. Meet at the Marine Parade car park at 10.30am.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a 1.25-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park (charges apply).
Next Tuesday, March 20 a 3.3-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Meet at the Beach car park in Church Road at 10.30am for the walk to Benacre Sluice.
Next Wednesday, March 21, at 2pm, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at Beccles Common.
You may also want to watch:
On Friday, March 23, at 10.30am, a 2.75-mile walk will be held in Carlton Marshes. Meet at the Suffolk Wildlife Trust centre in Lowestoft.
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 5 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 8 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 9 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 10 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?