Step out for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant � 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney and Great Yarmouth area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, March 19, there is a three-mile walk in Gorleston. Meet at the Marine Parade car park at 10.30am.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a 1.25-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park (charges apply).
Next Tuesday, March 20 a 3.3-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Meet at the Beach car park in Church Road at 10.30am for the walk to Benacre Sluice.
Next Wednesday, March 21, at 2pm, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at Beccles Common.
You may also want to watch:
On Friday, March 23, at 10.30am, a 2.75-mile walk will be held in Carlton Marshes. Meet at the Suffolk Wildlife Trust centre in Lowestoft.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 7 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 8 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 9 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft