Step out and enjoy these healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, February 26, there is a three-mile walk in Gorleston. Meet at the Marine Parade car park at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, February 27 a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Henstead. Meet at the Henstead Church parking area at the crossroads at 10.30am for this walk.
Next Wednesday, February 28, at 10.30am, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Southwold. Park outside the Harbour Inn pub.
Also next Wednesday, at 2pm, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in north Lowestoft. Meet at Gunton Church Lane, the north end by the church, for this walk in Gunton Woods.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, March 2, at 10.30am, a 2.7-mile or 3.1-mile walk will be held in Bungay. Meet at Outney Common, on the far end away from the golf club.
For further information call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 5 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 6 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Chemical Brothers review: Sensory overload stuns Latitude crowd
- 9 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 10 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub