Step out and enjoy these healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, February 26, there is a three-mile walk in Gorleston. Meet at the Marine Parade car park at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, February 27 a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Henstead. Meet at the Henstead Church parking area at the crossroads at 10.30am for this walk.
Next Wednesday, February 28, at 10.30am, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Southwold. Park outside the Harbour Inn pub.
Also next Wednesday, at 2pm, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in north Lowestoft. Meet at Gunton Church Lane, the north end by the church, for this walk in Gunton Woods.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, March 2, at 10.30am, a 2.7-mile or 3.1-mile walk will be held in Bungay. Meet at Outney Common, on the far end away from the golf club.
For further information call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 6 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction