Step out and enjoy these healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, February 26, there is a three-mile walk in Gorleston. Meet at the Marine Parade car park at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, February 27 a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Henstead. Meet at the Henstead Church parking area at the crossroads at 10.30am for this walk.
Next Wednesday, February 28, at 10.30am, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Southwold. Park outside the Harbour Inn pub.
Also next Wednesday, at 2pm, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in north Lowestoft. Meet at Gunton Church Lane, the north end by the church, for this walk in Gunton Woods.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, March 2, at 10.30am, a 2.7-mile or 3.1-mile walk will be held in Bungay. Meet at Outney Common, on the far end away from the golf club.
For further information call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 7 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars