Step out and enjoy a series of healthy walks across district
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, June 11, there is a 3.3-mile walk from Kessingland. Meet at the Beach car park in Church Road at 10.30am for this walk to Benacre Sluice.
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am, a 3.3-mile walk will be held from Beccles to Boat House Hills. Meet at Beccles Quay car park.
A 3.1-mile walk will be held in Halesworth next Wednesday. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park car park at 10.30am for this walk to Mells. Also on Wednesday, a new walk will be held in Bungay. Meet at Outney Common, parking at the far end away from the golf club, for the walk of 1.5 to two miles.
Next Thursday a short walk of one mile to 1.5 miles will be held in Reydon. This circular walk leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
A 3.5-mile walk will be held in Barsham next Friday, June 15 meeting at the lay-by on the B1062 near Barsham Church at 10.30am.
- 1 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 2 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 5 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 6 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 7 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 8 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 9 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 10 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure