Step out and enjoy a series of healthy walks across district
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, June 11, there is a 3.3-mile walk from Kessingland. Meet at the Beach car park in Church Road at 10.30am for this walk to Benacre Sluice.
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am, a 3.3-mile walk will be held from Beccles to Boat House Hills. Meet at Beccles Quay car park.
A 3.1-mile walk will be held in Halesworth next Wednesday. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park car park at 10.30am for this walk to Mells. Also on Wednesday, a new walk will be held in Bungay. Meet at Outney Common, parking at the far end away from the golf club, for the walk of 1.5 to two miles.
Next Thursday a short walk of one mile to 1.5 miles will be held in Reydon. This circular walk leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
A 3.5-mile walk will be held in Barsham next Friday, June 15 meeting at the lay-by on the B1062 near Barsham Church at 10.30am.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van