Step out and enjoy a series of healthy walks across district
- Credit: Archant © 2004
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, June 11, there is a 3.3-mile walk from Kessingland. Meet at the Beach car park in Church Road at 10.30am for this walk to Benacre Sluice.
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am, a 3.3-mile walk will be held from Beccles to Boat House Hills. Meet at Beccles Quay car park.
A 3.1-mile walk will be held in Halesworth next Wednesday. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park car park at 10.30am for this walk to Mells. Also on Wednesday, a new walk will be held in Bungay. Meet at Outney Common, parking at the far end away from the golf club, for the walk of 1.5 to two miles.
Next Thursday a short walk of one mile to 1.5 miles will be held in Reydon. This circular walk leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
A 3.5-mile walk will be held in Barsham next Friday, June 15 meeting at the lay-by on the B1062 near Barsham Church at 10.30am.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 5 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 6 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 7 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 8 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 9 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend