Step out and enjoy a series of healthy walks across district
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, June 18, there is a 3.8-mile walk from Dunwich. Meet at the Beach car park in Dunwich at 10.30am.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a 1.25-mile countryside/town walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park.
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am, a four-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Meet at Carlton Marshes in the Suffolk Wildlife Trust car park.
A two-mile walk will be held in Kessingland next Wednesday. Meet at the Beach car park in Church Road at 2pm for this walk to Benacre Sluice.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday a short walk of one mile to 1.5 miles will be held in Reydon. This circular walk leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon at 10.30am.
A 3.5-mile walk will be held in Mettingham next Friday, June 22 meeting at the lay-by before the church and Tally Ho at 10.30am.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 4 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 5 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 8 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 9 Bouncing Back: New visitor guides and events to boost town centre
- 10 Lowestoft woman raising vital funds for 'lifeline' service