Step out and enjoy a series of healthy walks across district
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, June 18, there is a 3.8-mile walk from Dunwich. Meet at the Beach car park in Dunwich at 10.30am.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a 1.25-mile countryside/town walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park.
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am, a four-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Meet at Carlton Marshes in the Suffolk Wildlife Trust car park.
A two-mile walk will be held in Kessingland next Wednesday. Meet at the Beach car park in Church Road at 2pm for this walk to Benacre Sluice.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday a short walk of one mile to 1.5 miles will be held in Reydon. This circular walk leaves from Sole Bay Health Centre in Reydon at 10.30am.
A 3.5-mile walk will be held in Mettingham next Friday, June 22 meeting at the lay-by before the church and Tally Ho at 10.30am.
- 1 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 2 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 3 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 8 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open