Step out and enjoy these healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, February 19, there is a 3.3-mile walk in Kessingland. Meet at the beach car park in Church Road at 10.30am for this walk to Benacre Sluice.
Also on Monday, a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at Southwold Road Trading Estate at 2pm for this new walk.
Next Tuesday, February 20 a three-mile walk will be held in Pakefield. Meet at the All Saints Road car park at 10.30am for this walk inland.
Next Wednesday, February 21, at 2pm, a 1.6-mile walk will be held in Worlingham. Park off Marsh Lane on the old Norwich/Lowestoft Road, with an option to extend this walk on the day to 2.1-miles.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, February 23, at 10.30am, a 2.8-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Meet at Normanston Park for this walk to Oulton Broad.
For further information call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 3 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 6 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 7 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 8 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 9 'Dangerous' neck restraint led to death of Pontins guest, inquest finds
- 10 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days