Step out and enjoy these healthy walks across Waveney
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, July 2, there is a 3.7-mile walk in Beccles. Meet at the car park off the Morrisons roundabout on the A146 at 10.30am for this Marsh Trail walk. At 2pm next Monday, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am or 10.45am, a 3.9-mile or 1.5-mile walk will be held leaving from the Wheatacre White Lion car park.
A 1.5-mile walk will leave Beccles Quay café next Wednesday at 2pm and head to Geldeston.
Next Thursday a short walk of one mile to 1.5 miles will be held in Reydon, leaving from Sole Bay Health Centre, Reydon at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
A 3.4-mile walk will be held next Friday, July 6 in Wangford meeting at the far end of the High Street at 10.30am.
For more call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk or www.walkingforhealth.org.uk? The Waveney and District Group of the Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, July 1, at 10.30am, a six-mile walk will be held in Carlton Marshes, meeting at the nature reserve. Call 01502 580868.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 6 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 7 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
Also on Sunday, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Cattawade area, meeting at Cattawade at 10.30am and bring your own picnic lunch. Call 01502 475188.
Next Wednesday, July 4 a five-mile walk will be held in the Wissett area. Meet at Wissett Church car park at 10.30am. Call 07743 092 850.