Step out and enjoy these healthy walks across Waveney
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, July 2, there is a 3.7-mile walk in Beccles. Meet at the car park off the Morrisons roundabout on the A146 at 10.30am for this Marsh Trail walk. At 2pm next Monday, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Thoroughfare car park
Next Tuesday, at 10.30am or 10.45am, a 3.9-mile or 1.5-mile walk will be held leaving from the Wheatacre White Lion car park.
A 1.5-mile walk will leave Beccles Quay café next Wednesday at 2pm and head to Geldeston.
Next Thursday a short walk of one mile to 1.5 miles will be held in Reydon, leaving from Sole Bay Health Centre, Reydon at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
A 3.4-mile walk will be held next Friday, July 6 in Wangford meeting at the far end of the High Street at 10.30am.
For more call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk or www.walkingforhealth.org.uk? The Waveney and District Group of the Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, July 1, at 10.30am, a six-mile walk will be held in Carlton Marshes, meeting at the nature reserve. Call 01502 580868.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 4 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 5 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 6 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 9 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 10 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out
Also on Sunday, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Cattawade area, meeting at Cattawade at 10.30am and bring your own picnic lunch. Call 01502 475188.
Next Wednesday, July 4 a five-mile walk will be held in the Wissett area. Meet at Wissett Church car park at 10.30am. Call 07743 092 850.