Order Journal for great prizes
THE Journal has two more fantastic reader competitions this week with some great prizes.First up, The Journal has teamed up with St Dalfour to bring readers the chance to enjoy the tastes of French Bistro dining anytime, anywhere.
THE Journal has two more fantastic reader competitions this week with some great prizes.
First up, The Journal has teamed up with St Dalfour to bring readers the chance to enjoy the tastes of French Bistro dining anytime, anywhere.
The Journal has FIVE complete sets of a new range of healthy, additive free vacuum packed convenience dishes each including an assiette (small porcelain serving dish) up for grabs as we help to celebrate the launch of French Bistro.
Our second competition will thrill theatregoers for The Journal has teamed up with Ellen Kent and Ballet International to bring readers the chance to win family tickets and other great prizes for Grigorovich's Nutcracker starring the 2007 winner of the Vienna Gran Prix Kristina Terentieva.
You may also want to watch:
This is a rare chance to win tickets to this breathtaking spectacular 1966 Moscow production of the Nutcracker directed by one of Moscow's finest, Yuri Grigorovich director of the world-famous Bolshoi Ballet for 30 years and The Journal has THREE great Nutcracker prizes up for grabs.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country