||Sunday services - On Sunday at St Mark's Church, Bridge Road there will be a service of holy communion for all ages at 10.10am. Services during the week are: Holy communion on Wednesday at 9.
||Sunday services - On Sunday at St Mark's Church, Bridge Road there will be a service of holy communion for all ages at 10.10am. Services during the week are: Holy communion on Wednesday at 9.30am and morning prayer on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 9.30am. St Luke's Church, Homefield Avenue will be holding a service of morning worship at 9.30am.
||Open House - On Wednesday Open House is at St Mark's Church Centre from 10-11.30am where you will find bargain buys, books, Traidcraft, other stalls, refreshments and a chat.
||Church Meeting - On Wednesday evening at 7.30pm the annual parochial church meeting takes place at St Mark's Church Centre.
||Mothers' Union - At the next meeting of St Mark's and St Luke's Mothers' Union on Wednesday at 2.30pm, members are asked to either bring an object to speak about or a favourite poem to read. New members welcome.
You may also want to watch:
||Ladies' Guild - David Rudd will be talking about heraldry at the next meeting of St Luke's Ladies Guild at St Luke's Church Centre at 2.15pm. New members are invited to come along.
||Patronal Weekend - On Saturday, April 25 at 2pm as part of the Patronal Weekend there will be a children's party at 2pm at St Mark's Church for children aged 11 and under. There will be professional children's entertainers in the vicarage garden. At 7pm there is a buffet, auction of promises and a slide show on Oulton Broad and the growth of Lowestoft given by John Holmes in the church centre. Tickets are �5 from the church office or Park Pharmacy.
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 3 New restaurant offering 'finest Asian cuisine' opens in Lowestoft
- 4 School sites targeted as vandals cause damage across Lowestoft
- 5 Bomb disposal unit detonate device found on beach
- 6 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 7 New coffee shop transforms empty kiosk in north Lowestoft
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 10 National recognition as care home 'heroes' are honoured