||Sunday services - On Sunday at St Mark's Church, Bridge Road there will be a service of holy communion for all ages at 10.10am. Services during the week are: Holy communion on Wednesday at 9.
||Sunday services - On Sunday at St Mark's Church, Bridge Road there will be a service of holy communion for all ages at 10.10am. Services during the week are: Holy communion on Wednesday at 9.30am and morning prayer on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 9.30am. St Luke's Church, Homefield Avenue will be holding a service of morning worship at 9.30am.
||Open House - On Wednesday Open House is at St Mark's Church Centre from 10-11.30am where you will find bargain buys, books, Traidcraft, other stalls, refreshments and a chat.
||Church Meeting - On Wednesday evening at 7.30pm the annual parochial church meeting takes place at St Mark's Church Centre.
||Mothers' Union - At the next meeting of St Mark's and St Luke's Mothers' Union on Wednesday at 2.30pm, members are asked to either bring an object to speak about or a favourite poem to read. New members welcome.
You may also want to watch:
||Ladies' Guild - David Rudd will be talking about heraldry at the next meeting of St Luke's Ladies Guild at St Luke's Church Centre at 2.15pm. New members are invited to come along.
||Patronal Weekend - On Saturday, April 25 at 2pm as part of the Patronal Weekend there will be a children's party at 2pm at St Mark's Church for children aged 11 and under. There will be professional children's entertainers in the vicarage garden. At 7pm there is a buffet, auction of promises and a slide show on Oulton Broad and the growth of Lowestoft given by John Holmes in the church centre. Tickets are �5 from the church office or Park Pharmacy.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 7 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?