||Sunday services - On Sunday at St Mark's Church, Bridge Road there will be a service of holy communion for all ages at 10.10am. Services during the week are: Holy communion on Wednesday at 9.
||Sunday services - On Sunday at St Mark's Church, Bridge Road there will be a service of holy communion for all ages at 10.10am. Services during the week are: Holy communion on Wednesday at 9.30am and morning prayer on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 9.30am. St Luke's Church, Homefield Avenue will be holding a service of morning worship at 9.30am.
||Open House - On Wednesday Open House is at St Mark's Church Centre from 10-11.30am where you will find bargain buys, books, Traidcraft, other stalls, refreshments and a chat.
||Church Meeting - On Wednesday evening at 7.30pm the annual parochial church meeting takes place at St Mark's Church Centre.
||Mothers' Union - At the next meeting of St Mark's and St Luke's Mothers' Union on Wednesday at 2.30pm, members are asked to either bring an object to speak about or a favourite poem to read. New members welcome.
You may also want to watch:
||Ladies' Guild - David Rudd will be talking about heraldry at the next meeting of St Luke's Ladies Guild at St Luke's Church Centre at 2.15pm. New members are invited to come along.
||Patronal Weekend - On Saturday, April 25 at 2pm as part of the Patronal Weekend there will be a children's party at 2pm at St Mark's Church for children aged 11 and under. There will be professional children's entertainers in the vicarage garden. At 7pm there is a buffet, auction of promises and a slide show on Oulton Broad and the growth of Lowestoft given by John Holmes in the church centre. Tickets are �5 from the church office or Park Pharmacy.
- 1 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 4 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 5 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid
- 6 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 7 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 8 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 9 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 10 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary