Craft fair - On Bank Holiday Monday there is a craft fair at St Mark's from 10am to 3pm in aid of Hope HIV, supporting African AIDS orphans. Entrance is 50p and as well as craft stalls there will be refreshments and a raffle.
Craft fair - On Bank Holiday Monday there is a craft fair at St Mark's from 10am to 3pm in aid of Hope HIV, supporting African AIDS orphans. Entrance is 50p and as well as craft stalls there will be refreshments and a raffle. Contact 569428 for details.
St Mark's Church - On Sunday at St Mark's Church, Bridge Road there will be a service of holy communion at 8am and at 10.10am a Ten Ten Together service with the 1st Oulton Broad Sea Scouts. At 6pm there is the Six O'Clock service. Midweek services are: Holy communion on Wednesday at 9.30am and morning prayer on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 9.30am.
Open House - On Wednesday Open House is from 10 to 11.30am at St Mark's Church Centre where you will find many bargain buys, books and Traidcraft as well as tea or coffee.
Mothers' Union - The monthly meeting of St Mark's and St Luke's Mothers' Union will be at the church centre on Wednesday at 2.30pm. The speaker is June Baker talking about windmills.
You may also want to watch:
Ladies' Guild - On Thursday next week the Rev Helen Jary will be continuing to tell her life story at St Luke's Ladies' Guild meeting at St Luke's Church Centre, commencing at 2.15pm.
River cruise - St Mark's Church are organising a river cruise on the Waveney Princess on Saturday, June 6 from 6.30 to 9.30pm at a cost of �8.50 including finger buffet, fruit juice or wine. Tickets available from the Church Office and Park Pharmacy, Oulton Broad.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft