St Mark's Church - On Sunday there will be a service of holy communion at 8am and at 10.10am the Ten Ten Together service. At 6pm there is the six o'clock service.
St Mark's Church - On Sunday there will be a service of holy communion at 8am and at 10.10am the Ten Ten Together service. At 6pm there is the six o'clock service. Midweek services are holy communion on Wednesday at 9.30am and morning prayer on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 9.30am.
In Bloom - There is a coffee morning on Wednesday from 10 to 11.30am at St Mark's Church Centre in aid of In Bloom, with homemade cakes, crafts and bric-a-brac stalls.
Concert - The next in the series of concerts to be held at St Mark's Church will be on Sunday, July 5 at 3pm when four local musicians, Valerie Walker (soprano), Joanne Knight (mezzo-soprano), Nick Allen (tenor) and Alan Zipfel (accompanist) will be performing an exciting mixture of songs. Nick Allen is currently very successfully studying at the Guildhall School of Music, London. Tickets are available from Morlings, the Park Pharmacy and St Mark's Church office on 514774 at a cost of �5.
Teddies day out - Scores of children visited Broadlands residential home last Saturday with their teddies. The children enjoyed themselves as they took part in games, face painting and ate a picnic tea. The adults also had a good time walking round the gardens, purchasing cakes and partaking of strawberry teas. As a result �460 was raised for the residents' amenity fund. Thanks are extended to all who took part and helped in any way. The next big event is the 50s rock and roll night with local band Rollercoaster and dancing in the grounds on Saturday, July 18 from 7.30pm. Tickets are �5 from reception or by phone 512895.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 3 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 4 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 5 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 6 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Charity behind music festival launches lockdown support group
- 9 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 10 Missing man found safe and well