Half-night of prayer - St Mark's Church invites everyone to join in a half-night of prayer this evening any time from 7pm to 1am to pray for the church, the parish and community and one another.
||Half-night of prayer - St Mark's Church invites everyone to join in a half-night of prayer this evening any time from 7pm to 1am to pray for the church, the parish and community and one another.
||Sunday services - On Sunday at St Mark's Church, Bridge Road, there will be a service of holy communion at 8am with morning worship at 10.10am. Mark II meet in the church centre at the same time. There will be a service at 6pm and at 7.30pm U'th meet. Services during the week are morning prayer on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and holy communion on Wednesday, all at 9.30am. St Luke's Church, Homefield Avenue, will be holding a service of holy communion at 9.30am on Sunday.
||Open House - At St Mark's Church Centre on Wednesday, Open House is from 10am to 11.30am where you will find bargain buys, books and other stalls, as well as enjoying a cup of tea, coffee and a chat.
||Summer Fete - St Luke's Church Summer Fete will be on July 18 at 2pm when all are welcome to peruse the stalls including books, cakes, tombola, games, tapes, raffle, good as new, toys, puzzles, jewellery, bric-a-brac and refreshments. Help with setting up and manning the stalls would be appreciated.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 3 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 4 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft